2016 Civic Coupe: Detroit Auto Show

RobbJK88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Droooooool. Geez i can't wait to have one... still torn between the Aegean blue and WOP.... both come in gray or black interiors (color sheet for coupe leaked here)... love the look of the blue... but those tail lights are really going to pop against the WOP...

Ten10

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Accord
Stunning pictures guys well done! I can't wait to see this car in person and that blue is the bee's knees.

RedTouringMA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rallye Red Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
That is sweet! They also showed the new Ridgeline which is also very nice!

regularguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Civic EX w/sensing, 16 Civic EX
Country flag
I like the rear end, but the side profile is reminiscent of a Scion. I agree the rear end appears too short in proportion to the rest of the car. I'm biased, but I gotta say I like the look of the sedan a lot more than this coupe. I'm sure the hatchback will be stunning though.

RedTouringMA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rallye Red Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
I like the rear end, but the side profile is reminiscent of a Scion. I agree the rear end appears too short in proportion to the rest of the car. I'm biased, but I gotta say I like the look of the sedan a lot more than this coupe. I'm sure the hatchback will be stunning though.
Looks a lot like 2016 Accord coupe to me

Viva la vida

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic EX-T
I like a short squat rear end, makes the car look more compact and powerful. Nothing worse than a coupe with a long rear overhang IMO. I think the sedan and the coupe are both home runs in terms of design.

jks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura RSX
Country flag
Still would like to see the coupe with the trunk open just to see how hard it would be to get a bicycle in there.

17CivicTypeR_Brian

Aiming for 400whp out of the TypeR.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Black CTR #4071, 16 MDX Tech
Country flag
the more i see this coupe, the more i like it. can't wait to see what the hatchback has in store :)
Time for a new render! (I won't be the one to make it)

Owen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Coupe
Have you asked them anything about the release date and if it has changed at all?
Sponsored