Newflyer3

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
  • Banned
So I've been given some inside information on the specifications for the coupe north of the border. I have the technical specs, so no specific pricing information or colour combinations. Although I know Energy Green Pearl and Rallye Red will be offered with the two door.

The Civic Coupe in Canada will only be offered in 3 trims: LX, EX-T and Touring. You can guess which ones have the Turbo engines. They will also have Turbo stickers on the side sills.

A 6MT is available on the LX model and Turbo models will get a CVT with Paddle Shifters as standard.

The LX model will include the 7 inch Driver Information Interface instead of the analogue gauges found on US models. It will also include Display Audio with Apple Carplay/Android Auto but without lanewatch, 8 speaker 180 watt audio system and 16' alloy wheels.

EX-T will come with leather steering wheel and shift knob, moonroof, illumination for vanity mirros, dual zone HVAC, lanewatch, push button start, fog lights and all the other features found on EX-T.

Touring comes with the 450 watt audio system (which is not avalible on the EX-T in Canada), SXM radio, wireless charging and all the other Touring features we've seen (no power passenger seat because coupe or heated rear seats).

Last thing to note, Honda Sensing is standard on the Touring and an option (with CVT only) on the other two trims where it is not available at all in the US on lesser models.
Sponsored