2016 Civic Colors 4D Matrix

RobbJK88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Gimme at EX-T Coupe with White orchid pearl. Not sure if i like the all black or the ivory interior better... i'll wait till i see it in person.

G26okie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Accord EX-L V6 Sedan
I wanted to hear that it was good dynamically and that's what the reviews are saying it is. Not that great on the skidpad but sounds like the car is fun to drive again. Acceleration wise it sounds like the CVT might be the limiting factor to even better acceleration but Car and Driver managed to get a 6.8 0-60 so that's pretty impressive already.
Apple play, which model up will have it? I don't need top of the line. I would be okay with mid level trim
EX and above get apple carplay/android auto.

luffypirates

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CBR600 F4i.
Yeh! for the white exterior and black interior combo without having to step up to the leather trims

RobbJK88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Will the coupe configurations be the same? Have they been in the past?
On the current generation, yes, they're very similar with only minor differences, like the current coupe not being offered with the White orchid pearl paint... which is my first pick in color (i have taffeta white currently) so i hope they don't deny the coupe WOP again....

RobbJK88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Have we seen a picture of the grey interior?
I think we have once... and it might have been a spy shot of the interior as opposed to a professional photo... think it was gray leather. I want to see what the gray cloth interior looks like.

CdnColin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2O16 Civic Touring 'WOP', 2016 HRV EXL w/nav. 'Milano Red'
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Tell me it isn't so....... I have just read that Red will not be available in Canada in any of the model. Please tell me it isn't so

///Mookster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
Country flag
I'm guessing that based on their sales data Honda thinks that the take rate of a red color is very low in Canada. But then again it can't cost them much to offer the color anyway since the cars are being built right in Canada and red ones are already being made for other markets. Are red cars super rare in Canada?

RobbJK88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'm guessing that based on their sales data Honda thinks that the take rate of a red color is very low in Canada. But then again it can't cost them much to offer the color anyway since the cars are being built right in Canada and red ones are already being made for other markets. Are red cars super rare in Canada?
Total shot in the dark... i know here in the US insurance companies base rates on what color car you drive. White, blue, gray get lower rates than red, yellow, orange etc. I don't know anything about Canada's car insurance system but is it possible that the insurance rates on a bright red would be so high it'd mess with honda's cost of ownership specs that they like to brag about?

Again. total shot in the dark on that one... maybe the red didn't test well with canadian study groups?

Tuttle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CBR600RR
Total shot in the dark... i know here in the US insurance companies base rates on what color car you drive. White, blue, gray get lower rates than red, yellow, orange etc. I don't know anything about Canada's car insurance system but is it possible that the insurance rates on a bright red would be so high it'd mess with honda's cost of ownership specs that they like to brag about?

Again. total shot in the dark on that one... maybe the red didn't test well with canadian study groups?
That's a misconception. Car colors don't affect insurance rates in the U.S. -
http://www.cars.com/go/advice/Story.jsp?section=ins&story=insurance-myths&subject=cover&refer

Another misconception is that red cars get ticketed more often -
http://www.forbes.com/2010/10/13/ca...e-speeding-lifestyle-vehicles-violations.html

So to anyone considering red 2016 Civic here go for it, there's no disadvantages :)

Red Traveler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Is there a reason there's more than one code for some of the exterior colors?
Sponsored