RO6U3

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic LX
Country flag
Basically, the headunit by itself does not have the ability to connect to radio stations. There exists a seperate module (AM/FM tuner) which the headunit plugs into that allows for connectivity to AM/FM radio stations.

Without that module, AM/FM stations will not work, but everything else does including CarPlay and Android Auto. This is why many people elect to not purchase the AM/FM tuner as they prefer to use their phone to play music.
Ah okay that makes much more sense, thank you. What exactly would I need along with the tuner to have fm? I never use fm as it is but I am skeptical about losing the functionality altogether in case it hurts the value of the car or something like that.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Zed

Zed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
6MT FK7 (Sold), 991.2 Carrera S, 3rd Gen Tacoma
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Ah okay that makes much more sense, thank you. What exactly would I need along with the tuner to have fm? I never use fm as it is but I am skeptical about losing the functionality altogether in case it hurts the value of the car or something like that.
That would be all you need. The harness comes with everything you need for AM/FM functionality.

Subrand0m

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Sedan LX
Country flag
Hey guys,

The Skip and back buttons on my steering wheel stopped working randomly.

I am guessing it is a lose plug on the headunit, but I wanted to ask if this has happened to anyone else.

Subrand0m

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Sedan LX
Country flag
Hey guys,

The Skip and back buttons on my steering wheel stopped working randomly.

I am guessing it is a lose plug on the headunit, but I wanted to ask if this has happened to anyone else.
No idea why, it just started working again last night...... I am going to blame my phone for now.
Sponsored