2016 Aegean Blue Coupe!

Gavnzdad

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That is the ugliest freaking car I've ever seen!

Nah, just messing with ya. Congrats.:thumbsup:

Billy4202

Banned
Banned
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 BNP Touring, '07 Mercury Milan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I took delivery of my new coupe today! It's a 2016 Civic EX-T in Aegean Blue with the gray/black interior. I had the factory wing spoiler installed. I'm planning on tinting it 20% around this week. Check back for more pics.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Congrats! Wing matches quite well too.

skittles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Hatchback Sport and 2013 370Z sport
Vehicle Showcase
I took delivery of my new coupe today! It's a 2016 Civic EX-T in Aegean Blue with the gray/black interior. I had the factory wing spoiler installed. I'm planning on tinting it 20% around this week. Check back for more pics.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
when I got my coupe 2 months ago..the egp I got and the blue were the only ones they had.. Two were in the blue and then my egp...I decided against blue because I've had it before. It's gorgeous though..Congrats!:D:thumbsup:

ichii

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic coupe and 2011 CR-Z
Country flag
Congrats , I got the same minus the spoiler. Looks really nice with the spoiler.

arampapaz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 LSM Civic Coupe Touring
Beautiful car! I always stick to Black, White, or silver because I feel I will get sick of any color after a while, but I was ready to pull the trigger on the Aegean Blue. I just could not find a touring coupe anywhere so I went with LSM. Good Luck with the car.

catkornchavez

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Civic
The Aegean Blue Coupe in EX-L is my dream car! I just love the color! I had my local Honda dealer search all over Southern CA for one. Only 3 had been sold in the state as of last week. I ended up with my second choice color, Pearl White with black leather interior. Just got my windows tinted today and I love my new Coupe! Congrats on your beautiful car!

Gavnzdad

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The Aegean Blue Coupe in EX-L is my dream car! I just love the color! I had my local Honda dealer search all over Southern CA for one. Only 3 had been sold in the state as of last week. I ended up with my second choice color, Pearl White with black leather interior. Just got my windows tinted today and I love my new Coupe! Congrats on your beautiful car!
Your white will be alot easier to keep clean than the blue. Congrats on your new car.

OP
OP
Blues

Blues

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Coupe EX-T
Had the reverse lights/rear fog lights/side markers tinted and the fog lights yellowed (guy talked me into the fog lights). I'm very happy with the look.
Honda Civic 10th gen 2016 Aegean Blue Coupe! ima