20 years apart

ipinsao

Reaction score
Car(s)
civic
The hatch is my first car bought it new after 20 years it still drives great. I brought home its younger brother last week. Its an EXL. Was hoping the Type R came in this Shell.

bros2.jpg
bw.jpg

Advertisement

Rawnerve1

Reaction score
Car(s)
2010 crv
Country flag
The hatch is my first car bought it new after 20 years it still drives great. I brought home its younger brother last week. Its an EXL. Was hoping the Type R came in this Shell.

bros2.jpg
bw.jpg
Love the old hatch... I always regretted picking a 98 coupe over the hatch... It was a DX coupe in a darker green, roll up windows ac was a option, it was the best car I ever bought...

Love your new car congrats..

Gavnzdad

Banned
Reaction score
Car(s)
Love the old hatch... I always regretted picking a 98 coupe over the hatch... It was a DX coupe in a darker green, roll up windows ac was a option, it was the best car I ever bought...

Love your new car congrats..
That's so funny. I remember those days when AC and a cassette player was an "option".

NorthernEX-T

Reaction score
Car(s)
17 Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Nice hatch @ipinsao !

Not trying to jack your thread! But here is my 20 years apart mashup :) First my buddies 98 Si with my ex-t at the strip, and second is my 2000 SiR reflecting my ex-t in its paint. This is the best civic since the EK stopped back in 2000 IMO

Long live the EK! :bow:

image.jpg
image.jpeg

OP

ipinsao

Reaction score
Car(s)
civic
I'm not really a fan of chrome so I installed the Honda black pack grill.I'm also guessing this is probably the grill the civic SI shots are hiding.

Here's the before and after.

b41.jpg

b42.jpg

After .. black pack grill.

a1.jpg

JJ707

JJ
First Name
JJ
Reaction score
Car(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
This is great. I love those hatchbacks as well. I wish I got one, but I got the coupe instead. Great generation for the Civic. Your white coupe looks great with the gloss black grill. Looks so much more aggressive. Here is my pair.

image1 (1).JPG
image2.JPG

CivicLX2016

Reaction score
Car(s)
2016 Civic
Vehicle Showcase
I'm gonna get flamed for this....but something is off about the coupe...like it's not aggressive looking. When viewing it from certain angles, it almost looks a bit feminine. (runs away)

Not trying to offend anyone, but if I was going to get a coupe, I think the Accord 2-door looks better.

Advertisement

Advertisement