First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Coupe Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Looking into the Ktuner V1.2 ( i dont want a screen blocking my defroster vent ) and it seems like their website only shows the Vtec engagement, "improved throttle response" and random "power increases". my question is, does this also include things such as Rev hang delete? I understand i dont have a turbo so i cant adjust things related to the turbo, but it just seems silly the 2.0 wouldnt get simple mods that have nothing to do with the turbo omitted from the programming. ( is this just a website error on their part to not have the changes listed? )
Sponsored

KTuner

Elite Sponsor
First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KTuner.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
We've already emailed you, but you have access to fuel and timing parameters for tuning, some other parameters for vehicle running, and throttle quick adjustments. There's not nearly as many options as the turbo vehicles, since there's not much to a naturally aspirated engine.

OP
OP
Alphaskoom

Alphaskoom

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Coupe Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
excellent, thank you sir, im sure there may be others with similar configurations find this post useful in the future.

Chavizkie

First Name
Salvador
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic sport sedan k20c2
Country flag
U kno of any aftermarket intake manifold for the same engine!?

KTuner

Elite Sponsor
First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KTuner.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
As outlined on the application page for this vehicle there's only one tune included. That's because this model is naturally aspirated.

dt10g

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic LX sedan 6MT (Canadian)
Country flag
Still a great product, and we appreciate you enabling us 2.0L owners with the relevant cool features! :thumbsup:

I'm finally going to disable RevHang ... Humza was like ... this has RevHang? <shame> lol

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
I'm finally going to disable RevHang ... Humza was like ... this has RevHang? <shame> lol
What was holding you back???

dt10g

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic LX sedan 6MT (Canadian)
Country flag
What was holding you back???
i think just because flashing is a bit of a pain… and until I got a battery charger etc it was always a matter of crossing your Fingers the blue smoke would not come out

even now I have to rip out my OBD2 custom cabling and jack in a second Ktuner cable when I want to actually flash

also… the part of creating a tunes was a pain in the ass for me because I have to do it on a Mac with virtual box … and some creative cabling, and virtual box runs like molasses

I’ve tried NoRevHang tonight but with Medium Throttle Padding and I can’t live with that, it does my head in… the throttle feels like mush

Going to try just NoRevHang tomorrow and put the Padding back to default, I think that will be fine since I drove old school manual cars and I don’t need it to drive like a Buick…

it would be great to be able to change some of these settings more dynamically like through a car button or even through a Ktuner screen control

… but I don’t know exactly what is technically happening behind the scenes and therefore what is technically possible… but the fact that other platforms can adjust stuff like maps on the fly suggests some Capability in that regard
Sponsored

Last edited: