First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Coupe Sport 2019
Country flag
Hi,

Recently got a lease on a 2019 honda civic coupe CVT, and was in the market to get a new catback exhaust. (or anything that would make the car louder) Unfortunately i noticed almost all exhausts on the market are made for the 1.5T honda civic coupes. Does anyone know which brands/exhausts if possible would be able to work with a 10th gen Honda civic coupe 2.0L?

As well, Ive read online about KTUNERS for cvts 2.0L, by any chance if using it. would it be possible to return the lease after using a ktuner?

Thanks, Any help or knowledge/insight is appreciated.
Sponsored

bluehatch17

First Name
bluehatch17
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 sport touring hatchback. 2019 Coupe sport.
Country flag
Flash back to stock and returning the car is 100% possible.

supreme604

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hey! do you know by any chance if magnaflow makes the 2.0L NA exhaust for dual middle format? mines the 2019 one so it has the HDMI center exhaust format
On their site, it says it is compatible up to the 2020 coupe 2.0 models. You wont keep the center exhaust tho.

Axatax

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
In Malkuth, surrounded by evil, low on gas.
Vehicle(s)
2K Civic DX Coupe B18C5 (swap), 2017 Civic LX Coupe 6MT
Country flag
On their site, it says it is compatible up to the 2020 coupe 2.0 models. You wont keep the center exhaust tho.
Someone here with real-world experience should do a mini-review of this exhaust. I'm interested in it, but if you look at the reviews of this exhaust of other sites, nobody seems to feel it fits properly.

justasimpleman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 PWP FC1 Si
Country flag
Hey! do you know by any chance if magnaflow makes the 2.0L NA exhaust for dual middle format? mines the 2019 one so it has the HDMI center exhaust format
Magnaflow does make one for the 2.0 with center outlet. Sound isn’t too far off from stock tho. I ended up going with muffler delete, and was happy with that.

Leigh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sedan touring
Country flag
do all aftermarket rear diffuser fit to an aftermarket exhaust? or there are still adjustment needs to be done? I am thinking to get a magnaflow with an after market rear diffuser.
Sponsored

Last edited: