KYRGYZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Civic LX, 18 Model X 100D
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
I keep seeing front strut bars installed/tested using 1.5 turbo Civics and no 2.0s.... can someone please confirm UltraRacing front strut bar fit 2.0? Siri moto fits 2.0? Other brands?
Sponsored

Chris823

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic, 2007 civic.
Vehicle Showcase
I keep seeing front strut bars installed/tested using 1.5 turbo Civics and no 2.0s.... can someone please confirm UltraRacing front strut bar fit 2.0? Siri moto fits 2.0? Other brands?
They fit. It's the exact same car just a different motor. The struts are spaced the exact same way.
You should be good man :nixon:

OP
OP
KYRGYZ

KYRGYZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
They fit. It's the exact same car just a different motor. The struts are spaced the exact same way.
You should be good man :nixon:
the reason why I'm asking, maybe not the best way to compare, lol, but anyway, I have 1996 Accord, 2.2 and same year 2.7 accord had 3 point strutbar which is not possible to install if you have 2.2 :( Same way 2000 civics, if you had 1.6 engine, most likely you are out :(

Chris823

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic, 2007 civic.
Vehicle Showcase

saiyan1485

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic LX Sedan Manual
I have the one from procivic. I added it to my manuel civic LX sedan. The only issue i had was the bar sits on the engine from the passenger side. So i added some washers to clear it. Now im cooking with gas.

Honda Civic 10th gen 2.0 front strut bar? 20170811_221216

OP
OP
KYRGYZ

KYRGYZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
@procivic Is this an issue for 2.0 owners ? ^

procivic

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.procivic.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan, Others
Country flag
@procivic Is this an issue for 2.0 owners ? ^
To my knowledge, we have not had this issue occur with others, and the bar should fit the 2.0L non-turbo motor without issue. If the plastic engine cover height or the bar height was off by about 1-2 mm, then that could cause it to possibly touch the engine cover. We would have to take some detailed measurements of this customer's car to really know since we have not had this issue before.

If you did order the strut bar and had any fitment issues, we would of course take care of it. I would also want to see some detailed pics to try to narrow down what was going on.

saiyan1485

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
@KYRGYZ @saiyan1485 That picture is of the 2.0L engine. Like he said he added some washer spacers and he's good to go.
To my knowledge, we have not had this issue occur with others, and the bar should fit the 2.0L non-turbo motor without issue. If the plastic engine cover height or the bar height was off by about 1-2 mm, then that could cause it to possibly touch the engine cover. We would have to take some detailed measurements of this customer's car to really know since we have not had this issue before.

If you did order the strut bar and had any fitment issues, we would of course take care of it. I would also want to see some detailed pics to try to narrow down what was going on.
I will get on that. Its not a big deal but for information purposes only i will get you that info.

saiyan1485

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
@KYRGYZ @saiyan1485 That picture is of the 2.0L engine. Like he said he added some washer spacers and he's good to go.

I will get on that. Its not a big deal but for information purposes only i will get you that info.

saiyan1485

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

saiyan1485

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

saiyan1485

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

saiyan1485

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Sponsored