1st civic build

10thGenSi

siTH LORD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10th gen si
Country flag
wasn't really sure where to post this, but was thinking about doing my first build here in the next few months, and had some questions I was hoping i could get help answering. I currently own a 2003 civic LX , so no VTech :( but the clutch is blown. I was originally going to have the clutch replaced and use the car as my daily and keep the si as my weekender/road trip etc. I hate driving my Si everyday 2 blocks to work, keeping in the harsh weather, parking in the farthest parking spot everywhere i go etc.
anyways, I started thinking i should go ahead and have a stage 2 clutch put in my 03 so I could start a build and not have to worry about that later on down the road.
is that a good idea?
should i even start a build on a non Vtech?(simply asking cause i have never gotten to experience the Vtech and would rather do that but since I already own this car and know everything works ...)

any and all suggestions/answers are welcome. and thanks in advance
Sponsored

xcoreflyup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Hatchback Sport (Traded in), 2022 BIG PRIUS
Country flag
it is the cheapo generation where Honda used macpherson instead of double wish bone for the front suspension, there are million of choices to upgrade the car considering it has D series engine. You can easily get a used replacement engine for cheap in case you blow the engine.