Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Modifications:
- PRL Cobra Intake (Race)
- PRL Intercooler without charge pipes
- TSP Stage 1+ @ MAP 3
- Koyorad Radiator
- Borla S-Type Exhaust

It was around 72F on a mobile Dyno. AFAIK the Si Dynos in around 180hp stock so I think I've made some considerable gains, what do you guys think?
Also, there was another Si there FBO with an upgraded turbo on the stock block, he said on another dyno he was pushing close to 300hp but I couldn't stick around to find out.

Honda Civic 10th gen '19 FC1 Dyno Results @ Import Alliance Spring Meet Atlanta 2022 dynorunShare_0
Sponsored

madchiller

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
for intake and a tune it's a great start. the downpipe will make a larger difference in power and really open up the car.

i make 300whp on 93 and im fbo with the prl 2860g2 kit at 24psi so the guy wasn't off base with his numbers.

fayetteville is a terrible place. i left back in '98 after graduating highschool (71st high). never going back! lol

OP
OP
svffr

svffr

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'13 PMM Civic EX, '19 CBP Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
for intake and a tune it's a great start. the downpipe will make a larger difference in power and really open up the car.

i make 300whp on 93 and im fbo with the prl 2860g2 kit at 24psi so the guy wasn't off base with his numbers.

fayetteville is a terrible place. i left back in '98 after graduating highschool (71st high). never going back! lol
Next upgrade is FP/DP definitely. Are you on stock block?

lol I actually live about 45 mins outside Fayetteville it's just easier to explain to people the general area in which I preside. Regardless, you are 100% correct and plan on moving to Southern Pines/Aberdeen by the end of the year!

madchiller

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Are you on stock block?
yea i am. she's a virgin. only pushing 24psi even when on flex fuel so there are less problems like lifting the head you see on some other turbos running 27+psi.

i asked DRob when he was doing the live remote tune to keep the torque on the low side as i wasn't a number chaser. longevity and reliability > IG clout. hahahaa

Jes_si562

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic si. 1990 Honda civic w d16z6 swap (sold) 2019 Honda Civic Hatchback sport(wifes)
Country flag
With a bp/fp you should get closer to 250whp and 300 torque

OP
OP
svffr

svffr

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
yea i am. she's a virgin. only pushing 24psi even when on flex fuel there are less problems like lifting the head you see on some other turbos running 27+psi.
Wow, I was nervous about going big turbo without building the engine but I think my mind is changed. I don't beat on this car so I shouldn't have any issues... hopefully.

Jes_si562

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic si. 1990 Honda civic w d16z6 swap (sold) 2019 Honda Civic Hatchback sport(wifes)
Country flag
Wow, I was nervous about going big turbo without building the engine but I think my mind is changed. I don't beat on this car so I shouldn't have any issues... hopefully.
Im still on stock block and rv6 turbo 27 psi on ethanol. Its all in the tune and how you drive

OP
OP
svffr

svffr

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Im still on stock block and rv6 turbo 27 psi on ethanol. Its all in the tune and how you drive
I would want to get a custom tune once I get a bigger turbo installed, I'd imagine the OTS tunes not being sufficient enough.

VTecYoSelfB4UWreckYoSelf

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Sedan Aegean Blue
Country flag
Dude MA Performance absolutely brutalized their stock engine it took tons of power and drag races to mess it up.

OP
OP
svffr

svffr

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Dude MA Performance absolutely brutalized their stock engine it took tons of power and drag races to mess it up.
I'm convinced now! I think what messed me up was Kshawn's (?) Thread about how he blew his engine lol

madchiller

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'm convinced now! I think what messed me up was Kshawn's (?) Thread about how he blew his engine lol
@kshawn was using meth which is a whole other story. he was pushing the limits but knew what could happen at the same time. just don't break anything you can't afford to fix... lol!

kshawn

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Country flag
Which one lol. I've blown two 🤣

OP
OP
svffr

svffr

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Which one lol. I've blown two 🤣
Now that you're here, any advice? I don't plan on going E30 or Meth as I don't have access to those. I think the most extreme I'll go is FBO and bigger turbo.

kshawn

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Country flag
Don't push mid/upper 300s for power if you want reliability. Low 300s seems to be a nice spot.

Jes_si562

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
E30 time!
Sponsored