GBD

First Name
Graham
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Spent a lot of time going through the current threads but wanted to see specifically who’s put 9.5 wheels on their lowered coupe and how they’ve been?
From what I can tell hatches have a little more clearance and I would need to do tab/fender mod either way

Currently lowered on Eibach sport lines with spc rear camber kit and stock wheels at the moment. Deciding between 8.5 or 9.5 Ampliforms
Sponsored

Vtec_Nah

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yea definitely nice and super light, also selling them ? I had Rubbing with the tabs upfront,, once I bent them it's perfect fitment.

Reactions: GBD

banancat

First Name
Serena
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Yea definitely nice and super light, also selling them ? I had Rubbing with the tabs upfront,, once I bent them it's perfect fitment.
They look super nice! What size tires were you running? Do you have any more pictures of them mounted?

Vtec_Nah

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
They look super nice! What size tires were you running? Do you have any more pictures of them mounted?
225x35’s! And I’ll see if I do! I don’t have much since I sold the car right after unfortunately so tires and wheels are brand new

m_kluch

First Name
Maryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type-R
Country flag
IMO, you should stick with 8.5 wide since you will have to use a narrower tire to clear your fenders. The only thing a 9.5 wide wheel will do for you is add weight and reduce your money more. If you want a more aggressive look just look for a lower offset on the 8.5 inch wheels.
Sponsored