OP
OP

dc2turbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic,teg
Country flag
i would of gotten that blue but no one around me had it in stock. not a big fan of the grey interior. it gets dirty really easily but not as bad as the ivory

Hondadude88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Country flag
i would of gotten that blue but no one around me had it in stock. not a big fan of the grey interior. it gets dirty really easily but not as bad as the ivory
I had a 10 civic coupe that was blue with the grey interior and she got dirty fast. I think your color looks nice. It looks blue/greyish, which matches your rims nice!

Zinfiniti

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T (Sedan)
Country flag
Man this looks so nice! Yours is the Cosmic Blue yes? I regret returning mine now. lol I brought the exact same wheels for my Modern Steel last month but had to return for a Bose Tower I wanted instead. :/ I'll be sure to get these after the Summer though!

Honda Civic 10th gen 18x8 +45 225/40/18 ima

OP
OP

dc2turbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic,teg
Country flag
yup its the cosmic blue. I wasnt sure how black rims would look but it turned out really nice.
i got these wheels on sale for $368 shipped! also got the CONTINENTAL EXTREME CONTACT DWS06 for $480 shipped. they were mounted and balanced for free too

Hondadude88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Country flag
Man this looks so nice! Yours is the Cosmic Blue yes? I regret returning mine now. lol I brought the exact same wheels for my Modern Steel last month but had to return for a Bose Tower I wanted instead. :/ I'll be sure to get these after the Summer though!

image.jpeg
Got a set of just rims only used last summer that I will sell you cheap. They look pretty similar. They are 18inch and 5x100

Honda Civic 10th gen 18x8 +45 225/40/18 IMG_0587.JPG

Zinfiniti

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T (Sedan)
Country flag
Got a set of just rims only used last summer that I will sell you cheap. They look pretty similar. They are 18inch and 5x100

IMG_0587.JPG
I appreciate that man but for now I just have to play it safe with my expenses and summer is coming up too but if you still have them after August I'll look into it!

Fg4Marko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SGP FK8, 2019 Touring PWP Coupe
Country flag
the noise is the tire size man you have added contact patch to the road so its gonna be louder also tire composition isnt made like the stock so that will make a difference too

OP
OP

dc2turbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic,teg
Country flag
the noise is the tire size man you have added contact patch to the road so its gonna be louder also tire composition isnt made like the stock so that will make a difference too
found out the tire places had too much air in it and after breaking in the tire. its not that loud anymore
Sponsored