• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: Massachusetts 18" wheels w/ all season tires

BostonCTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R 2013 Toyota Corolla
Country flag
I have four 18" TR Motorsport wheels (32mm offset) wrapped in all season 235/45ZR18 Laufenn tires for sale. Comes with centering rings, lug nuts and center caps. Sold my car months ago, less than 1K miles on this set, no curb rash. Originally paid $1,200. Asking $900. Available for pick up in the Boston area.

Honda Civic 10th gen 18" wheels w/ all season tires Screenshot_20210102-143443_Gallery

Honda Civic 10th gen 18" wheels w/ all season tires 20201222_120822

OP
OP
BostonCTR

BostonCTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
How are those tires in the snow?
I never drove my FK8 in the snow but I assume these all seasons are a massive improvement over the stock summer continentals in the snow. However, nothing beats a dedicated set of snow tires. These tires were only used on colder days when the stock tires would turn into hockey pucks.

OP
OP
BostonCTR

BostonCTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Back for my monthly bump

acidphantom

First Name
Acido
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK8
Country flag
Dang these would be great for daily driving, not sure about the shipping to FL tho

bigbacon

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Type R
Country flag
If you still have these come october i will buy the. Will be in the boston area in october at the collins foundation.
Sponsored