Si345

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic SI Coupe
Country flag
My dad took his 18' Civic SI Coupe in for a routine alignment. Car felt OK before, steering wheel was strait and the car didn't pull at all. I went to pick it up, and the wheel is noticeably off center. At 0 degrees of steering angle the car pulls left, and the car tracks strait with maybe 5-10 degrees of right-turn steering angle. I've noticed this is a common issue among dealership alignments and I'm wondering if I can get some help in pinpointing the exact settings that are causing the issue. Here is the alignment report from the dealer.
Honda Civic 10th gen 18' SI Coupe Wheel Alignment Issues IMG_20200910_091959
Sponsored

chriser0

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Country flag
Take it back. Tech obviously doesn't know how to set a car up on the alignment rack.

Last edited:

BoostinIX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SI Sedan
Country flag
Yup. Alignment can be spot on, but doesn't mean they checked it was straight with the wheel.

saiko21

First Name
Sai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan (Sold) , 2005 Toyota Corolla (Sold)
Country flag
Dude your steer ahead should be 0 deg to get perfect centered steering. Take it back to the dealer and they will readjust it for free. I had to visit multiple time to get my wheel alignment perfect. I went to Firestone which is like 30miles away just because of good reviews on alignment and they did perfect alignment on my car
Sponsored