• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

PRL Race Intake & OEM SI Springs

Dawsfc3

First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic si
Country flag
Interested in type r sway bar/links. Are you willing to ship to Cali? Total price
Sponsored

OP
OP
j_vang

j_vang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 SI Coupe
Country flag
Interested in type r sway bar/links. Are you willing to ship to Cali? Total price
PM replied. It's $120 shipped.

Ktuner pics will be uploaded by latest 8pm EST. I forgot my Surface Pro with Ktuner on it yesterday so I couldn't flash it back to stock but i'm doing it first thing when I get home.

OP
OP
j_vang

j_vang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 SI Coupe
Country flag
**Sway Bar & Ktuner are sold**

Sway Bay, Shifter Bushings to go with the Type R Shifter and Ktuner Unlocked. DO NOT SEND MONEY until you have verified with me that it's available. I've sent my paypal to numerous people today saying that they were going to buy but didn't so it's first come first serve.

Honda Civic 10th gen PRL Race Intake & OEM SI Springs 20200409_194751

Honda Civic 10th gen PRL Race Intake & OEM SI Springs 20200409_195221

Honda Civic 10th gen PRL Race Intake & OEM SI Springs 20200409_205237

Honda Civic 10th gen PRL Race Intake & OEM SI Springs 20200409_194419

OP
OP
j_vang

j_vang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 SI Coupe
Country flag
It's actually illegal to drop something like that in the OP with no context and no juicy drama.
Drove the beater integra today and some arse broke into it and took my radio alongside a few other things including the oil filters. Refunded the buyer promptly.

OP
OP
j_vang

j_vang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 SI Coupe
Country flag
Updated the list and did some housekeeping by tagging the buyer to the item for my own reference. Added two new items: Depo Clear Side Markers and Steering Wheel H Badges.

fk7blue

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Ex Hatchback
Country flag
How much for the sidemarkers shipped to 06238

First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic SI
Country flag
Updated the list and did some housekeeping by tagging the buyer to the item for my own reference. Added two new items: Depo Clear Side Markers and Steering Wheel H Badges.
They are sold but for future reference type b means they’ll fix this gen civic.
Roger. Thank you!

OP
OP
j_vang

j_vang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 SI Coupe
Country flag
Everything sold has shipped out today tracking sent via PMs and Paypal. PRL intake and Stock SI Springs are still available. Can ship out same day if Fed Ex is open.

Last edited:
OP
OP
j_vang

j_vang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 SI Coupe
Country flag
Lowered the price of the intake. It is literally like new.

Honda Civic 10th gen PRL Race Intake & OEM SI Springs 92893952_224545785529888_5785649499825242112_n
Sponsored