saz468

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 civic EX Aegean blue metallic
Country flag
visibility is already garbage due to the whole damn shape of the cars ass end, that back glass is worthless for anything, it's why so many trim levels on these cars have the backup camera.
Backup cameras are on every thing. I’ve owned and driven a lot of fastback cars and the civic coupe has a lot better visibility than most
Sponsored

Donkeyhotay123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatch
Country flag
@Learn2turn I think it would look old timey and cool. Especially since the second spoiler is already louvering our vision. Just need to remove the rear wiper.

Mae22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Hatch Sport Touring Aegean Blue Metallic
Country flag
visibility is already garbage due to the whole damn shape of the cars ass end, that back glass is worthless for anything, it's why so many trim levels on these cars have the backup camera.
In the US, law requires all automobiles sold in the United States built beginning in May 2018 to include a backup camera. Has nothing to do with the car or visibility.

Learn2turn

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Toyota Longbed PU, '95 (Drift Toy) Miata, '05 Tuned Gran Prix White S2000, '19 Championship White C-Type R
Country flag
@Learn2turn I think it would look old timey and cool. Especially since the second spoiler is already louvering our vision. Just need to remove the rear wiper.
I agree.

Already deleted the rear wiper or as we call it here in the desert, the rear sand shelf :) It also blocks the air flow on one side of the second spoiler

Daniel644

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T Sedan, 2003 Trailblazer LS, 1999 Pontiac Firebird
Country flag
In the US, law requires all automobiles sold in the United States built beginning in May 2018 to include a backup camera. Has nothing to do with the car or visibility.
well these cars got them in 2016, that law effects 2019 and up model years.

Donkeyhotay123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatch
Country flag
I agree.

Already deleted the rear wiper or as we call it here in the desert, the rear sand shelf :) It also blocks the air flow on one side of the second spoiler
Don't get a whole lot of rain and mud in my part of CA. But sure does get a lot of dust. You're right, it's a dust shelf.

But that gets me thinking. Do I want a crapton of dust shelves if I get louvers?

Donkeyhotay123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatch
Country flag
well these cars got them in 2016, that law effects 2019 and up model years.
Doesn't hurt to prepare. Plus it added marketable features. I use the darn thing all the time. Never had one in my old car and nearly backed over someone's child.

Gurupb92

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic coupe 2016 Lx
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Ill say it like this.....my local carwash damaged them so I had to remove. I will be buying them AGAIN for what that is worth.
I actually had them on as well when Petro Canada Carwash destroyed them, even tho the plates are painted they are not stainless steel so little tip for You guys if You want to get them on use silicon to stick it on not double sided tape and put it around the plates too so no water gets there under neath You don’t see them anyway but at least they won’t come flying off from rust and all.

Driver56

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic SI coupe
Country flag
I actually had them on as well when Petro Canada Carwash destroyed them, even tho the plates are painted they are not stainless steel so little tip for You guys if You want to get them on use silicon to stick it on not double sided tape and put it around the plates too so no water gets there under neath You don’t see them anyway but at least they won’t come flying off from rust and all.
Sounds like a good idea. After having mine on for a year, I decided to unbolt it, change the crappy plastic nuts out for metal ones (I painted them black), and give the rear window a well-deserved cleaning. One of the metal brackets came off, so I stuck it on with some proper 3m brand auto tape. Other than it making the rear window a total PITA to clean, I still love the look of it, and would buy again if possible.

OP
OP
PowerPerLiter

PowerPerLiter

Specific Output
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Si Coupe 91 Talon TSI AWD 6262 280's N20 and 87 Buick Regal T 6776bb built N20
Wait so is there even a link for this
No because listings end and links die and parts become unavailable. Cracks me up that some people need there hand held to search for stuff on google. Type in something along the lines of "2018 Civic coupe rear window louvers".....

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Last edited:

disgraced.fk8

IG: @break_ya_neck_fk7
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Boost Blue Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
No because listings end and links die and parts become unavailable. Cracks me up that some people need there hand held to search for stuff on google. Type in something along the lines of "2018 Civic coupe rear window louvers".....
Dude, people ask for a link and it's literally the first thing when I google search.

*Spends 10 minutes writing a post about the fitment and experience ordering ABS Dynamics lip*

"Hey man what's the link for the ABSDynamics front lip?"

Just google it. Or google their site and take the 2 minutes it takes to find it. Drives me up a wall. I ask for a link if I can't find one on my own, but I make sure to add that to the message.
Sponsored