Innerhero90

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic LX Coupe
Country flag
I have tried my best to search but are there any options for changing or modifying the tail lights on the coupe model?
Sponsored

suhhh

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2020 Civic Si Coupe Past: 2018 Civic Si Coupe, 2014 Prius, 2013 Civic LX 5spd
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
There isn't any at all,

however recently i saw on this guys IG story @sawcy_si that he was in the process of trying to make something for coupes. That was a few weeks ago and haven't seen anything since so I don't know of updates or if I missed them. Hopefully he does come through with something

OP
OP

Innerhero90

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic LX Coupe
Country flag
There isn't any at all,

however recently i saw on this guys IG story @sawcy_si that he was in the process of trying to make something for coupes. That was a few weeks ago and haven't seen anything since so I don't know of updates or if I missed them. Hopefully he does come through with something
Fingers crossed for sure on it, I love the coupe model body style because its so unique but that unique backend has nothing to really be changed or added onto which sucks. I'll definitely check that guy out and hope for updates!

Civic_rob

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic LX-P
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I have tried my best to search but are there any options for changing or modifying the tail lights on the coupe model?
No one makes em for the coupes. I've searched for hours and hours with no results. Sawcy would be the one that follows through and does a custom setup. I will thinking about trying it out myself but it looks like a lot of work to learn. My center piece strip stopped working and they're like $300 dollars to replace so if you can find a way to do a custom setup that doesn't involve that piece you'll have my money. Honestly would like to take that piece off and fill the hole but we'll see.
Sponsored