• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

18” Continental ContiPro Contact Tires 235/40/18 - 800 mi on them

imcrspy

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
I have a basically brand new set of Continental ContiPro's off my 18 hb sport. Took them off at 800 mi so they're practically brand new. SoCal cash pickup only $300 OBO.
Sponsored

OP
OP
imcrspy

imcrspy

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Still for sale. Need these gone.

SonicDave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport 6 M/T
Country flag
of all the flavors you chose to be salty...lol....you stated OBO and i was willing to drive 3 hours round trip to pick them up...just a heads up this guy is not easy to work with. must have taken the dodgers loss to heart hahahaha

OP
OP
imcrspy

imcrspy

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
of all the flavors you chose to be salty...lol....you stated OBO and i was willing to drive 3 hours round trip to pick them up...just a heads up this guy is not easy to work with. must have taken the dodgers loss to heart hahahaha
We agreed on a price, then you low balled me again when we were making arrangements to meet. I apologize scheduling was tough because my work hours are pretty crazy. Also not much of a fan of baseball. Lakers are starting to look good though!

Kwocfam

First Name
Okie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic SI
Country flag
TBH he's actually really easy to work with. His prices are pretty reasonable and I think you'd get no where with him if you keep haggling like that.

SonicDave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport 6 M/T
Country flag
i would disagree, the original offer is was for 200 and i stated i didnt want to lowball him but i thought i could come up with 225 as im on a budget. So he wasn't offended with the first time i offered but was the the second time. He also agreed to meet on the weekend and gave me his cell, Never responded to the texts for the weekend meet up....after looking through his previous posts he had already sold the rims/tires to someone and then tried to sell again/bump without refunding the original buyer...buyer beware.

OP
OP
imcrspy

imcrspy

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
i would disagree, the original offer is was for 200 and i stated i didnt want to lowball him but i thought i could come up with 225 as im on a budget. So he wasn't offended with the first time i offered but was the the second time. He also agreed to meet on the weekend and gave me his cell, Never responded to the texts for the weekend meet up....after looking through his previous posts he had already sold the rims/tires to someone and then tried to sell again/bump without refunding the original buyer...buyer beware.
First off, we agreed on 225. I unfortunately had to work the past weekend and explained that to you. You then proceeded to offer 200 so I declined.

Also, the previous buyer of wheels/tires was refunded in full. The shipping costs were over $450 so we both agreed to cancel the transaction.

Anything else you'd like cleared up because you're salty about not getting things your way?

SoCalCivicSI

Car Addict
First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
South Carolina Near Spartanburg, formally So Cal
Vehicle(s)
2018 Aegean Blue Civic SI, 2006 2.4 5 Speed EX Accord Sedan, 1973 Ford Ranchero 500, 351 C with 73 Boss 351 block and internals, Holley 750, Edelbrock manifold
Country flag
I think I can help with this thread that's turned into a Soap Opera! :D

I'm VERY interested, and not too far from you, quick question, what's the tread wear rating on those tires on the sidewall??

Last edited:
OP
OP
imcrspy

imcrspy

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag