17 hatch how to remove trunk badge

Samson17hatch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback
I recently purchased two jdm red H badges, i am just wondering if anyone tried to put it on the 17 hatch yet. I watched some videos on youtube. i think the front is the same as 16 but for the hatch, the trunk is very differernt so im not sure how to get to the back of the badge to have access to two pins. I dont want to snap it off and break the orginial badge..
Sponsored

spanky34

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport
Vehicle Showcase
I recently purchased two jdm red H badges, i am just wondering if anyone tried to put it on the 17 hatch yet. I watched some videos on youtube. i think the front is the same as 16 but for the hatch, the trunk is very differernt so im not sure how to get to the back of the badge to have access to two pins. I dont want to snap it off and break the orginial badge..
I do not, but I'm eagerly awaiting an answer. I was planning on going with some black or blue badges.

OP
OP
Samson17hatch

Samson17hatch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback
I do not, but I'm eagerly awaiting an answer. I was planning on going with some black or blue badges.
Well, i sugguest getting the red one. I researched online and found out honda only make the red ones, all other colors are fake.

OP
OP
Samson17hatch

Samson17hatch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback
Well, i sugguest getting the red one. I researched online and found out honda only make the red ones, all other colors are fake.

NeoDragons

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Sedan EXT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
they make knock off red emblems also, so you have to be wary of that also.
my first set of red jdm badges were knock offs. they looked good for about 3-4 months before the chrome started to look like it was bubbleing and the red looked like it was getting water damaged

bembol

SHIFT_
First Name
Rafael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK7 Sport Touring, 20 Audi Q3 Progressiv
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I saw that video but I'm having trouble finding real ones on eBay.

OP
OP
Samson17hatch

Samson17hatch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback

NeoDragons

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)