17” wheels? Who has info that’ll clear the Brembo’s???

goodvibes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Type R CBP
Country flag
You are better off asking anyone from Red star on IG since most of these FK8s are being dragged race in PR more than here in the states, besides your FK8.
Sponsored

MisterC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Neon SRT4, 2014 Hyundai Elantra, 2018 Civic Type R
Country flag
Im not asking about 18” wheels though, I’m asking if anybody has any info for 17”. It’s been done. Again strictly asking for drag racing purposes. This car is on 17” wheels.
0BFD818E-1310-437A-A5D0-36E5D9B7BB12.png
Which ones. What size, what offset, what brand, what tires, do they clear the brakes problem free? Did they require modifications? There might well be 17s that fit, but look at that picture dude, you could roll those fenders all day and they are smashing rubber the instant that car encounters a flaw in the pavement.

Looking at them they probably rub on the drag strip. They are also pretty obviously a staggered setup, because the fronts sure don't match the rears. Do you not drive your car? Do you trailer it everywhere? If so, that setup looks badass, more power to ya.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Solis#1730

Solis#1730

ScarFace#1730
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic hatchback
Country flag
You are better off asking anyone from Red star on IG since most of these FK8s are being dragged race in PR more than here in the states, besides your FK8.
I’ve asked Pebo and others from PR that are on the drag strip and have got very little information.

OP
OP
Solis#1730

Solis#1730

ScarFace#1730
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic hatchback
Country flag
Which ones. What size,what offset, what brand, what tires, do they clear the brakes problem free? Did they require modifications? There might well be 17s that fit, but look at that picture dude, you could roll those fenders all day and they are smashing rubber the instant that car encounters a flaw in the pavement.

Looking at them they probably rub on the drag strip. They are also pretty obviously a staggered setup, because the fronts sure don't match the rears. Do you not drive your car? Do you trailer it everywhere? If so, that setup looks badass, more power to ya.
Lol, you’re basically asking the same thing I am....
I do know they’re WeldWheel.
I drive my car
I don’t trailer it

I have adjustable suspension so rubbing isn’t a concern for me. These are the wheels Ive been using and Im looking for something better.

Honda Civic 10th gen 17” wheels? Who has info that’ll clear the Brembo’s??? AD5A7F06-D40A-49E9-B637-328CAB5603EC

Last edited:

OP
OP
Solis#1730

Solis#1730

ScarFace#1730
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic hatchback
Country flag
just saw someone post these for sale, might help you with the rims clearing the brembos.
Thanks, I saw this too. I need more spec on the wheel. I’m looking for a 17x8.5. It’s for strictly drag racing use.