16 touring Intermittent trunk rattle

ccflier

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Touring
So its been back to the dealer twice- COULD NOT DUPLICATE. I get what sounds like a loose speaker wire coming from the rear trunk area. It only happens at certain times. Stereo on and off, lately it seems like the bass from the sub make it worse but it is hard to tell. Im starting to think it may be temperature related? Perhaps a piece of trim not seated properly. I have stuffed cloth in holes where wires come out, i have secured a loose seat latch nothing seems to be working. Has anyone else experienced this?
Sponsored

Dicecube

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Country flag
So its been back to the dealer twice- COULD NOT DUPLICATE. I get what sounds like a loose speaker wire coming from the rear trunk area. It only happens at certain times. Stereo on and off, lately it seems like the bass from the sub make it worse but it is hard to tell. Im starting to think it may be temperature related? Perhaps a piece of trim not seated properly. I have stuffed cloth in holes where wires come out, i have secured a loose seat latch nothing seems to be working. Has anyone else experienced this?
Take a video