Mellerz2

First Name
Melquan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T
Country flag
I’m looking into exhaust for my car and I was looking for help on that, without sounding ricey. If anyone can help or even has sound clips or whatever I’d love to hear.
Sponsored

jayy_swish

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport Touring
Country flag
I’m looking into exhaust for my car and I was looking for help on that, without sounding ricey. If anyone can help or even has sound clips or whatever I’d love to hear.
There are no aftermarket exhaust systems for your trim. The only ones to have a market for them are Si’s, hatch Sport’s, and the CTR. Your going to have to go custom exhaust, install a catless downpipe, or cut mufflers and/or resonator

OP
OP
Mellerz2

Mellerz2

First Name
Melquan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T
Country flag
I found a few online, I forget the others but there was for sure a magnaflow.

MarshX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX-T Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Going to have to go custom unfortunately...or fortunately, depending on how you view the exhaust mods available for the non-SI’s or Hatches. I personally went with PRL Catless DP/PRL FP/stock resonator/dual muffler delete with 2.5 inch piping after resonator that leads to quad 3 inch tips (2 on each side). It’s about mild-medium in terms of sound in my opinion. I personally like it because it’s both loud AND quiet for certain instances. Check it out on my page if you want to. Whatever the case is tho, always do what YOU want/like. There’s a bunch of ways you can go with when it comes to exhaust setup.

OP
OP
Mellerz2

Mellerz2

First Name
Melquan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T
Country flag
Going to have to go custom unfortunately...or fortunately, depending on how you view the exhaust mods available for the non-SI’s or Hatches. I personally went with PRL Catless DP/PRL FP/stock resonator/dual muffler delete with 2.5 inch piping after resonator that leads to quad 3 inch tips (2 on each side). It’s about mild-medium in terms of sound in my opinion. I personally like it because it’s both loud AND quiet for certain instances. Check it out on my page if you want to. Whatever the case is tho, always do what YOU want/like. There’s a bunch of ways you can go with when it comes to exhaust setup.
Is there anyway you could get me a sound clip, I’d love to hear it. She looks great btw.
Sponsored