16 Civic AC Not Working

dallasjhawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T, 2015 Acura RDX AWD Tech
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
nice retort coming from the kid crying about something that doesnt even matter because he sold his civic and is never buying another honda again. Probably ought to leave the page and go join those awesome kia forums.
Sponsored

Fk7ismetal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Sport
Country flag
Lmao don’t feed the troll. I got my condenser dealer-replaced at the end of 2021 and it sprung a leak quick.
Your ideas about Honda throwing on the same parts that’ll go bad again are correct. People are trading in their broke-AC hassle cars for low value. Then the dealer is gonna apply the fix and resell for $$$$$ so the new owner can deal with the impending failure.

dallasjhawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T, 2015 Acura RDX AWD Tech
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Lmao don’t feed the troll. I got my condenser dealer-replaced at the end of 2021 and it sprung a leak quick.
Your ideas about Honda throwing on the same parts that’ll go bad again are correct. People are trading in their broke-AC hassle cars for low value. Then the dealer is gonna apply the fix and resell for $$$$$ so the new owner can deal with the impending failure.
Who’s a troll?

jtrader

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK7 6MT, 2018 FK7 CVT, 2022 Odyssey EXL
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Welp, the issue is back. Not even a year later. Given I didn’t use the a/c during the winter, this is quite upsetting. Will make my way to the dealership sometime soon.
I'm thinking not using the system over the winter might contribute to the problem. This was the first cold season I tried to run my a/c about once a month to keep it lubed and in good shape. We'll see how many months I can go before another recharge.

civicmanic

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring ; 2020 CR-V Sport(wife)
Country flag
You're right, they would do that. That's why I traded in at Subaru. They never asked about the AC, this was in December and it was freezing out anyway. I got a good value for it.
Sponsored