16-17 Civic 10th Gen Sedan - RS Style Trunk Spoiler w/LED Break Light (ABS) - AST-HC164RSLE-A

Ikon Motorsports

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Fits : 2016-2017 Honda Civic 4Door Sedan

SKU: AST-HC164RSLE-A
style : RS Style
Feature: LED 3rd Break Light
OEM Fitment and Quality
Material: ABS Plastic
Color: Unpainted
MSRP: $149.99
Discounted Price: $124.99

To receive the discounted price, PM me for a one-time use coupon code that you can use at the checkout system.

We offer paint match service for additional $60. You may select painted option before checkout and input your paint code.

**Free Shipping to 48 Lower States**
**$65 to ship HI, AK, PR, GU, VI, PO BOX, APO, FPO and Canada**
**$120 to ship international**
**All items will be insured and shipped out from our warehouse in California within 2 days with tracking number provided after completion of order**

Product Link: https://www.ikonmotorsports.com/16-...e-trunk-spoiler-with-led-break-light-abs.html
email : [email protected]

ACTUAL ITEM SAMPLE IMAGES:

Honda Civic 10th gen 16-17 Civic 10th Gen Sedan - RS Style Trunk Spoiler w/LED Break Light (ABS) - AST-HC164RSLE-A AST-HC164RSLE-A-1

Honda Civic 10th gen 16-17 Civic 10th Gen Sedan - RS Style Trunk Spoiler w/LED Break Light (ABS) - AST-HC164RSLE-A AST-HC164RSLE-A-2

Honda Civic 10th gen 16-17 Civic 10th Gen Sedan - RS Style Trunk Spoiler w/LED Break Light (ABS) - AST-HC164RSLE-A AST-HC164RSLE-A-3

Honda Civic 10th gen 16-17 Civic 10th Gen Sedan - RS Style Trunk Spoiler w/LED Break Light (ABS) - AST-HC164RSLE-A AST-HC164RSLE-A-4

Honda Civic 10th gen 16-17 Civic 10th Gen Sedan - RS Style Trunk Spoiler w/LED Break Light (ABS) - AST-HC164RSLE-A AST-HC164RSLE-A-5

Last edited:

RallyeRed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Love the wing. Question, did you guys install this on an ex-t? The reason I ask, is because my car currently has the lip spoiler that comes with the turbo models(mine is a touring), and I'm wondering if removing the lip spoiler will cause any issues with the paint, and also if this wing covers up any damage/holes from removing the stock lip spoiler?

Thank you!

OP
OP
Ikon Motorsports

Ikon Motorsports

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Love the wing. Question, did you guys install this on an ex-t? The reason I ask, is because my car currently has the lip spoiler that comes with the turbo models(mine is a touring), and I'm wondering if removing the lip spoiler will cause any issues with the paint, and also if this wing covers up any damage/holes from removing the stock lip spoiler?

Thank you!
Thanks for your inquiry. We did installed it on a EX trim. Removing the oem spoiler won't damage the paint. The Touring trim will have pre-drilled holes for the oem rear spoiler and this particular spoiler we are selling will not cover the stock pre-drilled holes. You'll have to patch up the stock holes and repaint it.
Currently this is the only model spoiler (AST-HC164OEFM-A) that will cover the stock pre-drilled holes on Touring model.

Thank you