Fits : 2016-2017 Honda Civic 4Door Sedan

SKU: ASR-HC164IK-A
Style : IKON Style
OEM Fitment and Quality
Material: ABS Plastic
Color: Unpainted
MSRP: $119.99
Discounted Price: $54.99

To receive the discounted price, PM me for a one-time use coupon code that you can use at the checkout system.

We offer paint match service for additional $60. You may select painted option before checkout and input your paint code.

**Free Shipping to 48 Lower States**
**$65 to ship HI, AK, PR, GU, VI, PO BOX, APO, FPO and Canada**
**$120 to ship international**
**All items will be insured and shipped out from our warehouse in California within 2 days with tracking number provided after completion of order**

Product Link: https://www.ikonmotorsports.com/16-17-honda-civic-4dr-sedan-ikon-style-roof-spoiler-abs.html
email : [email protected]

ACTUAL ITEM SAMPLE IMAGES:

Honda Civic 10th gen 16-17 Civic 10th Gen Sedan - IKON Style Roof Spoiler (ABS) - ASR-HC164IK-A ASR-HC164IK-A-1

Honda Civic 10th gen 16-17 Civic 10th Gen Sedan - IKON Style Roof Spoiler (ABS) - ASR-HC164IK-A ASR-HC164IK-A-3

Honda Civic 10th gen 16-17 Civic 10th Gen Sedan - IKON Style Roof Spoiler (ABS) - ASR-HC164IK-A ASR-HC164IK-A-2

Last edited:

uokrol

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic WOP Ex-T, 2014 Subaru Legacy 2.5i
Country flag
So last week it was $55 and now it's $120?

OP
OP
Ikon Motorsports

Ikon Motorsports

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
So last week it was $55 and now it's $120?
Hi uokrol:

Sorry for the confusion, we're actually still trying to finish setting up our price structure and coupon codes. This item will be selling at around $60, only for the CivicX members. We are working on finishing up the system, you should see it change later this week, the the price will be there once we update it.

OP
OP
Ikon Motorsports

Ikon Motorsports

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
$119.99 ??? is it even come with painted or not?
Hi lverasky:

The item is unpainted. We do offer paint match, once you click into the website link it will allow you to select paint option. Note we'll still updating the coupon codes and there will be some changes to the website, but later this week we will have it setup correctly.

Thank you

danglez44

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic ex
Does this spoiler only require the 3m tape? I just purchased this after the spoiler king one failed me (more than once) and I even emailed asking what my options were since it didn't stay down (in the proper shape) even though it was a "prefit" part. Hopefully this one is pre fit and super easy install like the front lip

OP
OP
Ikon Motorsports

Ikon Motorsports

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Does this spoiler only require the 3m tape? I just purchased this after the spoiler king one failed me (more than once) and I even emailed asking what my options were since it didn't stay down (in the proper shape) even though it was a "prefit" part. Hopefully this one is pre fit and super easy install like the front lip
Thanks for your inquiry. Yes we've test fit it on our own Civic already so you should't have any problem with fitment. You just need 3M tape on all sides and make sure to clean the glass well before application.

Thank you

danglez44

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic ex
Thanks for your inquiry. Yes we've test fit it on our own Civic already so you should't have any problem with fitment. You just need 3M tape on all sides and make sure to clean the glass well before application.

Thank you
So It doesn't come with 3m already?

OP
OP
Ikon Motorsports

Ikon Motorsports

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Thank you. I also have your front lip so Hopefully it's as easy as that. Here's a photo if you were wondering

IMG_4233.JPG

Nice, I like that little touch with the red sticker on it :)
Also want to remind you that if you had used the self-tapping screw for installation, it's better that you remove the self-tapping screw one at a time and replace them with the nuts and bolts. In the process, you may need to bore out the holes slightly bigger depending on the size of bolts you selected. Hope this information helps. That's the better way to secure the lip 100%

Thanks

danglez44

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic ex
Nice, I like that little touch with the red sticker on it :)
Also want to remind you that if you had used the self-tapping screw for installation, it's better that you remove the self-tapping screw one at a time and replace them with the nuts and bolts. In the process, you may need to bore out the holes slightly bigger depending on the size of bolts you selected. Hope this information helps. That's the better way to secure the lip 100%

I have 17 screws in there It's hasnt gone anywhere. And appreciate the input

Thanks

DatBoiRic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic LX sedan 6SPD
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yo can you link me to the place where i can get that front lip you have ?

danglez44

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic ex
Yo can you link me to the place where i can get that front lip you have ?
I found it on eBay. Let me check for the link. FYI ( it's super Flemsy) especially when you part out side in the sun and it starts to hang. ( but I didn't notice till after I got off the highway)