Civic
Fits : 2016-2017 Honda Civic Sedan
4D Rear Window Louvers Cover

SKU: WDLR-HC164
OEM Fitment and Quality
Material: ABS Plastic
Color: Unpainted Black
Special Price: $124.99

This kit is available now! PM me or call us to place your order!

**Free Shipping to 48 Lower States**
**$60 to ship HI, AK, PR, GU, VI, PO BOX, APO, FPO and Canada**
**$100 to ship international**
**All items will be insured and shipped out from our warehouse in California within 2 days with tracking number provided after completion of order**

email : [email protected]

Honda Civic 10th gen 16-17 Civic 10th Gen Sedan - 4D Rear Window Louvers Cover (ABS) - WDLR-HC164 WDLR-HC164-1

Honda Civic 10th gen 16-17 Civic 10th Gen Sedan - 4D Rear Window Louvers Cover (ABS) - WDLR-HC164 WDLR-HC164-2

Honda Civic 10th gen 16-17 Civic 10th Gen Sedan - 4D Rear Window Louvers Cover (ABS) - WDLR-HC164 WDLR-HC164-3

Honda Civic 10th gen 16-17 Civic 10th Gen Sedan - 4D Rear Window Louvers Cover (ABS) - WDLR-HC164 WDLR-HC164-4

Honda Civic 10th gen 16-17 Civic 10th Gen Sedan - 4D Rear Window Louvers Cover (ABS) - WDLR-HC164 7A77167D44CA5117630D7E77B894C6E34BD3FC85223EBBF9A9pimgpsh_fullsize_distr

Last edited:

maaaaackle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sport Hatch 6MT
Country flag
Ikon. I love that you guys are bringing parts to the market and its always awesome to be innovating but this....you gotta scrap this idea.

Strack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Coupe LX, 2002 Oldsmobile Alero
I'm curious to see how many of these will sell. I'll pass on this one, but I agree with maaaaackle on product innovation!

inv4zn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Touring
Country flag
That tiny bit of tape towards the top end of the..thing, if fails, will immediately throw the entire..thing towards whomever was too busy laughing right behind you! The severely reduced rear visibility is a bonus as well.

I completely agree that you guys are doing great bringing parts for the car, but this is just..wow.

OP
OP
Ikon Motorsports

Ikon Motorsports

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
That tiny bit of tape towards the top end of the..thing, if fails, will immediately throw the entire..thing towards whomever was too busy laughing right behind you! The severely reduced rear visibility is a bonus as well.

I completely agree that you guys are doing great bringing parts for the car, but this is just..wow.

We got 2 muscle guys pulling on that and it doesn't come off. And I have to agree with onyxaltezza, different folks different strokes guys, you never know who is going to like this style :)

Rayven

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Sedan
Some states have laws against affixing anything to windows or mirrors that may obstruct the view. Use of this is clearly illegal in those states and may affect yor insurance claims if visability to the rear was a factor in the accident.

"a person may not drive a vehicle with any sign, poster, card, sticker, or other nontransparent material on the windshield, side wings, or side or rear windows of the vehicle."

OP
OP
Ikon Motorsports

Ikon Motorsports

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Some states have laws against affixing anything to windows or mirrors that may obstruct the view. Use of this is clearly illegal in those states and may affect yor insurance claims if visability to the rear was a factor in the accident.

"a person may not drive a vehicle with any sign, poster, card, sticker, or other nontransparent material on the windshield, side wings, or side or rear windows of the vehicle."
Just uploaded another picture that shows the rear mirror view from inside the car. visibility is there :)

stak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T
Country flag
Sweet!! I was just telling someone the other day that I was hoping to make my car look more like an Iroc Z.

Rickmeister 48

First Name
Overlord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic ex-t
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Without being flamed from anyone, I'd like to know why you would make these for a four door sedan and not for a sportier looking coupe?

Micah

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Si 4DR FlashPro +9psi (3k-14k) Ktuner TSP Stage 1(14k-30k+) '17 Traverse LT AWD
Country flag
Holy hell that is ugly on first glance impression. Still it might grow on me. Certainly different and eye catching. Roughly the same price as tinting a rear window I guess. Big concerns here are:
Q:
1. Obstruction of view laws
2. How to scrape and clear ice and snow in winter
3. Effect on Aerodynamics
4. Sturdiness of product as well as reliability of mounting points

Please answer and address the above

Last edited:

Micah

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Si 4DR FlashPro +9psi (3k-14k) Ktuner TSP Stage 1(14k-30k+) '17 Traverse LT AWD
Country flag
Without being flamed from anyone, I'd like to know why you would make these for a four door sedan and not for a sportier looking coupe?
Probably due to the larger number of sedans sold compared to coupes

Status
Not open for further replies.