Status
Not open for further replies.

mokylim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic LX-P
Country flag
Just put the ones I had on today... here's what they look like.

Image-1.jpg
man.. that is sexy... hopefully Ikon will do something similar to their current Mugen visor for the coupe. this looks a lot better than just the ones in front. a

quick question, knowing how low the visors are, i imagine you would have to roll down the windows to clean the cover part correct?

MGaraguso082

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX-T Coupe
Country flag
man.. that is sexy... hopefully Ikon will do something similar to their current Mugen visor for the coupe. this looks a lot better than just the ones in front. a

quick question, knowing how low the visors are, i imagine you would have to roll down the windows to clean the cover part correct?
With these I do, yes. They are pretty low profile.

45Lexroc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Civic Coupe Touring.' 06 Lexus Is250.
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
With these I do, yes. They are pretty low profile.
And that is why I prefer the AVS low profile. Cleaner look, but that's just my preference.

OP
OP
Ikon Motorsports

Ikon Motorsports

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
That looks great. One thing I would absolutely suggest is making it a 4 piece set that also cover the rear window (even though it is not needed, functionality wise). I find it makes the whole flow of the car look awesome and it covers the all of the chrome. The set i have right now is this one.... I don't have them installed yet, but if you made a set like this I would absolutely want a set. I'll post another picture once i have them installed this weekend.

FullSizeRender.jpg
We have something planned real soon to continue to the rear window!

OP
OP
Ikon Motorsports

Ikon Motorsports

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Thanks for your interest as well as feedback.
Your suggestion will be taken into consideration and I will relay this info to our development team.
It's really not a bad idea at all, but I am curious how the rear pieces attaches and if it indeed covers the entire chrome trim since the shape seems a bit different.
But if we can get a look at the result of your install we may be able to improve the idea even more.
Please post a thread or some images once you have them on! Thanks again again for your contribution bud.
Soon, we will have rear window visors for the coupe. They are in production now :)

OP
OP
Ikon Motorsports

Ikon Motorsports

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Ive looked on ebay and do not see the 4 piece coupe design. Please link! Thanks!!
We do not have them listed just yet. We are hoping to see them soon. They are in production and we are waiting on them to arrive.

tazman

First Name
Tas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Subscribed.
Sponsored

Status