SKU: WD-HC162MU
Style : MUGEN Style
Feature: Simi-transparrent smoked tint
OEM Fitment and Quality
Material: ABS Acrylic
MSRP: $99.99
Discounted Price: $85.99

This product has just arrived!!!!
There has been quite a few members that's on the list already. We currently only have 20 pieces left setup for CivicX member with the discounted price. Anyone else who want to get on the list before this promotion ends please PM me.

**Free Shipping to 48 Lower States**
**$35 to ship HI, AK, PR, GU, VI, PO BOX, APO, FPO and Canada**
**$60 to ship international**
**All items will be insured and shipped out from our warehouse in California within 2 days with tracking number provided after completion of order**

email : [email protected]

ACTUAL ITEM SAMPLE IMAGES:
Honda Civic 10th gen 16-17 Civic 10th Gen Coupe - MUGEN Style Window Visor - WD-HC162MU WD-HC162MU-1

Honda Civic 10th gen 16-17 Civic 10th Gen Coupe - MUGEN Style Window Visor - WD-HC162MU WD-HC162MU-2

Honda Civic 10th gen 16-17 Civic 10th Gen Coupe - MUGEN Style Window Visor - WD-HC162MU WD-HC162MU-3

Honda Civic 10th gen 16-17 Civic 10th Gen Coupe - MUGEN Style Window Visor - WD-HC162MU WD-HC162MU-5

Last edited:

mokylim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic LX-P
Country flag
how is the visor attached to the window by the way? just 3M tape?

OP
OP
Ikon Motorsports

Ikon Motorsports

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Thanks. I'm having second thoughts about the 3M tape. how does that hold up against the wind and external elements?
These sticks on quite strong, they are not going to fall off when wind is pushing on it. The surface is smooth enough for 3M adhesive to make full contact.

Thank you

OP
OP
Ikon Motorsports

Ikon Motorsports

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Guys, the visors has finally arrived! :headbang:
There has been quite a few members that's on the list already. We currently only have 20 pieces left setup for CivicX member with the discounted price of $85.99. Anyone else who want to get on the list before this promotion ends please PM me.

Thank you
Customer Service

MGaraguso082

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX-T Coupe
Country flag
That looks great. One thing I would absolutely suggest is making it a 4 piece set that also cover the rear window (even though it is not needed, functionality wise). I find it makes the whole flow of the car look awesome and it covers the all of the chrome. The set i have right now is this one.... I don't have them installed yet, but if you made a set like this I would absolutely want a set. I'll post another picture once i have them installed this weekend.

Honda Civic 10th gen 16-17 Civic 10th Gen Coupe - MUGEN Style Window Visor - WD-HC162MU FullSizeRender

onyxaltezza

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Tourng
That looks great. One thing I would absolutely suggest is making it a 4 piece set that also cover the rear window (even though it is not needed, functionality wise). I find it makes the whole flow of the car look awesome and it covers the all of the chrome. The set i have right now is this one.... I don't have them installed yet, but if you made a set like this I would absolutely want a set. I'll post another picture once i have them installed this weekend.
FullSizeRender.jpg
Thanks for your interest as well as feedback.
Your suggestion will be taken into consideration and I will relay this info to our development team.
It's really not a bad idea at all, but I am curious how the rear pieces attaches and if it indeed covers the entire chrome trim since the shape seems a bit different.
But if we can get a look at the result of your install we may be able to improve the idea even more.
Please post a thread or some images once you have them on! Thanks again again for your contribution bud.

mokylim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic LX-P
Country flag
Thanks for your interest as well as feedback.
Your suggestion will be taken into consideration and I will relay this info to our development team.
It's really not a bad idea at all, but I am curious how the rear pieces attaches and if it indeed covers the entire chrome trim since the shape seems a bit different.
But if we can get a look at the result of your install we may be able to improve the idea even more.
Please post a thread or some images once you have them on! Thanks again again for your contribution bud.
Im on the same page as what @MGaraguso082 said. it does look 2x better when the rear Chrome pieces are covered, it gives it a more "smoother" and "continious" look compared to just the fronts being covered.. AVS has this type of visor but i waited to see what you guys have to offer. Here's @45Lexroc 's Coupe with it installed.

http://www.civicx.com/garage/45hunnid.470/

45Lexroc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Civic Coupe Touring.' 06 Lexus Is250.
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Just saw this thread. Let's see some coupe guys with the Mugen style.

45Lexroc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Civic Coupe Touring.' 06 Lexus Is250.
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
@45Lexroc was browsing IG and im pretty sure i saw your car on Aeroflow's story clip. did you get a custom parts made or are they making some for the coupe?
Lol. I think you might've mistaken some other car for mine. That would be a negative sir. :thumbsup:

MGaraguso082

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX-T Coupe
Country flag
Im on the same page as what @MGaraguso082 said. it does look 2x better when the rear Chrome pieces are covered, it gives it a more "smoother" and "continious" look compared to just the fronts being covered.. AVS has this type of visor but i waited to see what you guys have to offer. Here's @45Lexroc 's Coupe with it installed.

http://www.civicx.com/garage/45hunnid.470/

@onyxaltezza, Yes... @45Lexroc has the same window visors I have. The Mugen style you guys have come up with are awesome. If you can come up with a 4 piece set, I think they would really fly off the selves. And I hope I'd be first on the list. :) haha
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.