13 sec cvt 1.5

Sall

First Name
Sally
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic touring
Just wanted to post this here to give you guys an idea of how good the 1.5 cvt can be, I know the danger of all my mods but people talk like other cars without cvt doesn't have problems when tuning, every car has problems when you're getting into tuning, fortunately for me I haven't had any problems so far, I've been in tons of races, u guys may have seen my car beating type R and volestor N, and walking a tuned golf. Oh and this was with tons of wheel spinning. Enjoy wheel spinning........IG silver_surfer0.2

Honda Civic 10th gen 13 sec cvt 1.5 Screenshot_20210724-010750_dragy

Honda Civic 10th gen 13 sec cvt 1.5 Screenshot_20210724-010756_dragy

Last edited:

Nazeem

Banned
Banned
First Name
Nazeem
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic
Country flag
Just wanted to post this here to give you guys an idea of how good the 1.5 cvt can be, I know the danger of all my mods but people talk like other cars without cvt doesn't have problems when tuning, every car has problems when you're getting into tuning, fortunately for me I haven't had any problems so far, I've been in tons of races, u guys may have seen my car beating type R and volestor N, and walking a tuned golf. Oh and this was with tons of wheel spinning. Enjoy wheel spinning

Screenshot_20210724-010750_dragy.jpg

Screenshot_20210724-010756_dragy.jpg
Wtf, that's freaking insane dude 180km trap Jesus Christ that's a fast cvt, probably would've been faster if it wasn't for all that screeching tires, u need better tires, seems like u can even get around 4.8 sec 0-60 with good tires , but this is crazy man, who tuned your car?

GermanCivic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic X Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Wow that's incredible, aren't you worried about brake boosting the CVT like this?

I've seen those races against the VW Golf 1.8 and the Civic Type R and Veloster N, those were also pretty impressive.

Civics4Ever

Rally Red EXT
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Civic Sedan LX, 17 Civic Coupe Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Fast, but your gonna need a new cvt soon.

OP
OP
Sall

Sall

First Name
Sally
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic touring
Wow that's incredible, aren't you worried about brake boosting the CVT like this?

I've seen those races against the VW Golf 1.8 and the Civic Type R and Veloster N, those were also pretty impressive.
I brake boost only when I'm doing races and after I get a new tune just to see the difference, 80% of the time I'm just driving normal, I don't go break boosting at every stop light, nor do I step on the car even when I'm rolling, i only do those when racing but yes I know the risk, I've been tuned over 2 years now and not one problem, I know tons of people who are making way less power than me and they blew up, but I haven't a single problem yet fortunately

GermanCivic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic X Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I brake boost only when I'm doing races ...
I can totally understand that. The normal launch (with the brake hold button) or with the left foot releasing the brake while smashing the gas pedal with the right foot at the same time is soooooo slow compared to your launch.

Last edited:

saz468

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 civic EX Aegean blue metallic
Country flag
Been hearing that since 2018, yet still here I am without any issues,
I’m assuming you do regular maintenance on the CVT ? Btw great video ?

Civics4Ever

Rally Red EXT
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Civic Sedan LX, 17 Civic Coupe Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Been hearing that since 2018, yet still here I am without any issues,
That's impressive. Still, I'd be wary of brake launching.

jtrader

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK7 6MT, 2018 FK7 CVT, 2022 Odyssey EXL
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Wow, impressive! Question is.... where is @Myx ? You guys need to go at it....

OP
OP
Sall

Sall

First Name
Sally
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic touring
I’m assuming you do regular maintenance on the CVT ? Btw great video ?
100% I do all oil changes before the reminder even comes on, I do cvt fluid and cvt oil filter changes every 30k km which is over doing it but yeah all maintenance are done frequently.

I can totally understand that. The normal launch (with the brake hold button) or with the left foot releasing the brake while smashing the gas pedal with the right foot at the same time is soooooo slow compared to your launch.
Brake hold? That's a launch? This was left foot on brakes and partially foot on throttle, don't do full throttle while left foor on brake, that's actually more dangerous for the cvt and its slower too, I don't know about other cvt but for mine just stomping on the gas pedal makes the car slower, I usually do it gradually but fast

Wtf, that's freaking insane dude 180km trap Jesus Christ that's a fast cvt, probably would've been faster if it wasn't for all that screeching tires, u need better tires, seems like u can even get around 4.8 sec 0-60 with good tires , but this is crazy man, who tuned your car?
Lol 4.8 is really pushing it man, 5.0 might be possible but for sure I know I can get into the 12 second mark with better tires, I'm looking into some pilot 4s right now,

Wow, impressive! Question is.... where is @Myx ? You guys need to go at it....
Lol

Nazeem

Banned
Banned
First Name
Nazeem
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic
Country flag
Lol 4.8 is really pushing it man, 5.0 might be possible but for sure I know I can get into the 12 second mark with better tires, I'm looking into some pilot 4s right now,
I'm referring to 1ft roll out you can definitely get under 5 second, 95% 0-60 times are with the 1ft roll, your car is faster than the type s, type s run 13.6 on prep surface, you did 13.3 on public road. Now that's something to brag about, however u can't touch the type S in looks.

saz468

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 civic EX Aegean blue metallic
Country flag
100% I do all oil changes before the reminder even comes on, I do cvt fluid and cvt oil filter changes every 30k km which is over doing it but yeah all maintenance are done frequently.
I change the cvt fluid at 20k some say that’s a overkill but it’s also a piece of mine thing

TypeSiR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1.5T Civic, Fit, MX-5, CTR
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
You can totally take on this guy:

Sponsored