12 Nov Release Date for Canada!! Finally!

CivicNut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T (WOP), 2019 Pilot Touring (Black)
Country flag
Last edited:

yoyoma

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 civic ex-l
this made my day :)

A couple dealership websites have their pricing up and it's all higher than MSRP, at least going by that chart above :|

But that's maybe because it includes freight charges and all that jazz. Everything but taxes.

Last edited:

Red Traveler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Does the build and price site usually go live on the day it officially goes on sale?

OP
OP
CivicNut

CivicNut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
this made my day :)

A couple dealership websites have their pricing up and it's all higher than MSRP, at least going by that chart above :|

But that's maybe because it includes freight charges and all that jazz. Everything but taxes.
Sisley Honda listed EX-T for $26,714 including Freight (typically ~$1,500-$1,600) and Environment Fee (~$1) that brings base price just over $25k - pretty close to the official MSRP of $24,990.

I don't think we can expect an invoice pricing or much of bargaining power to bring it down until other Civic models are out sometime next year. I for one am not planning on waiting that long!

OP
OP
CivicNut

CivicNut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Does the build and price site usually go live on the day it officially goes on sale?
Typically yes... we should see it hopefully by end of this week - but looking at how long it took to confirm the official release I won't be surprised if it's not available for next couple of weeks.