10thgenSIcoupeBLK

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10th gen Civic si coupe
Country flag
So I have some questions as I’m new to the l15 turbo motors and how they differ from my “ favorite “ k20z3 “ haha

my question is, I want to do a new 2.5 front pipe and open down pipe, to a idk let’s say 2.5 inch exhaust, my question revolves around this,

so let’s say I do that I install all the parts,including an intercooler, now is there away to make sure I pass emissions with out a cat ? I want the car louder than it is with a muffler delete and I want the better spool for my turbo, can I install all these parts, and second do I need a tune for all these parts ? I know it’s prefered but is it safe for my air to fuel to open things up a bit ? I’ll list what mods I have currently so you can see where I’m at

currently have,
2020 civic type r short shifter assembly ( yes it’s worth it ifnyoure wondering )

went from tsp stage one for race maf cobra prl intake to phearable ( yes it feels faster and overall better drive ability) all for the cobra race maf intake,

muffler delete stock exhaust,
I’m pretty sure that’s it for performance stuff, I also add one gallon of e85 to my entire tske every time I fill up, tsp them selves told me this was okay to do so I stock up on e85 and only use shell 93 and synthetic motor oil, the e85 works wonders on keeping my car running smooth my k count is constantly pinned at 0.49 most it goes to is 0.52 but goes right back down when I’m not driving like a hobgoblin and maybe it’s all in my head but the times I don’t do the e85 blend car seems to not pull as hard it’s not a HUGE DIFFERENCE, but it certainly feels like it pulls a lot harder espcislly in 3rd gear when I’m not spinning like a dancer on meth ,....

I think that’s it, I looked for exhaust forums but couldn’t find anything to help me, so thank you in advance to whom ever adds to my question and sheds some insight, this helps me to better understand the platform :)
Sponsored

OP
OP
10thgenSIcoupeBLK

10thgenSIcoupeBLK

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10th gen Civic si coupe
Country flag
Also any questions for thinks I should check or replace I’m at 37 k miles now, and I’m curious if there is anything I should look into like spark plugs injectors can transmission fluid stuff like that, once again thanks