Cam2TimezSi

First Name
Camron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Hey guys, I really need help as soon as possible. So I just picked up some Enkei Ts-5s for my car and I was on civicx.com earlier and was seeing different things about TPMS sensors on the 10th gen. Do I need to buy new TPMS sensors for my car with these new wheels and tires? I heard the Canadian Civics don’t use TPMS sensors and now I am honestly confused this is the first car I am actually modifying so I am fairly new to all of this stuff please help!!!! And if I do need to buy TPMS sensors can anyone please put down a link to where I can buy some that are not over priced but are still good sensors, Thank you!
Sponsored

hobby-man

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 WRX STi, 2018 Sport Touring Hatchback (sold)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
You dont need sensors. It's measured indirectly through the wheel speed sensor / ABS module. Unless it's a Canadian model in which case it's not measured in any way.

OP
OP
Cam2TimezSi

Cam2TimezSi

First Name
Camron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
You dont need sensors. It's measured indirectly through the wheel speed sensor / ABS module. Unless it's a Canadian model in which case it's not measured in any way.

Awesome thank you so much so I have the 2018 Si coupe and I dont need sensors correct? Sorry its just a little weird to think about.