IPrice

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport 6mt
Country flag
Hi everybody! New to this forum, and was wondering if I could get some help with a couple things. I lease a 2019 Civic Hatchback Sport 6MT, this being my first brand new car and knowing I have limitations, what can I do to it (intake, exhaust, down pipe, straight pipe, deletes, coil overs, springs) without voiding factory warranty. I’ve learned that you can do a fair amount without voiding anything, just want to know my limits and what people recommend for different set ups, definitely want to make it lower and handle a little better, also would like to get it a little louder too, any help is greatly appreciated, thanks!

Honda Civic 10th gen 10th Gen Mods 6EE41DF1-EFF2-4932-93E2-ABACA6B03A5C
Sponsored

xile6

First Name
jermaul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 civic si, 05 scion tc turbo , 98 honda civic turbo
Country flag
Its a grey area on voiding the warranty . It is up to each dealer ship if they do or dont.
Pretty much they can say and aftermaket part cause the failure and deny you the warranty repair.

But in general they would have to prove it was the root cause of the failure.

And welcome.

ts13

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Country flag
do you plan on keeping the car? on a lease I wouldn't necessarily do any modifications....at least nothing that can't be reversed back to "normal" if need be.

OP
OP
IPrice

IPrice

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport 6mt
Country flag
do you plan on keeping the car? on a lease I wouldn't necessarily do any modifications....at least nothing that can't be reversed back to "normal" if need be.
Im on the fence about keeping it, this is my first lease and first brand new car so I’m used to just doing whatever to them. I wouldn’t go to any extremes and would make sure I kept all original parts to revert if back to stock if I wanted to turn it back in at the end. I saw a few people selling full stock exhausts off these that I could hack away at so that way I could keep mine in good condition. And I figured most bolt ons would be easy to take off and just put back to stock
Sponsored