10th gen Lowering springs discontinued in europe?

Hondanickx

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 civic hatch , 2018 civic sedan 1.5T
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hi is anyone else noticing the lowering springs for the 10th gen civic are getting discontinued everywhere ?
A few months ago i looked into lowering springs and Eibach , H&R and ST all had lowering springs available.
Now i wanted to order the ST lowering springs but they are removed from their website ,i looked into H&R and those also are removed and eibach as wel.What's going on ?? Am i missing something ...?
ST still has coilovers available,and eibach has a complete kit with Bilstein dampers and eibach springs.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Hondanickx

Hondanickx

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 civic hatch , 2018 civic sedan 1.5T
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Maybe reach out to the vendor themselves? Eibach, etc
Allready did that ,ST replied that they did not know why they got removed.But that was just some desk helper that doesn't know anything.Eibach removed the lowering springs but added a complete kit that now has the lowering springs and Bilstein shocks (B12 kit). H&R ony list them for a hatch now and they also list Koni shocks on their website...
They are all working together Eibach and Bilstein , H&R and Koni ... It seems like they sell really bad in europe and that's why they remove them .