fa509si

First Name
Jayy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic si sedan
Country flag
Hi guys, Anyone here installed duckbill on a coupe? Im trying if the ones from sedan will fit on civic coupes. All the sites i look into is for sedans only not much for coupes!
Sponsored

Acey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Coupe Si HFP
Country flag
A duckbill for a sedan definitely wouldn't fit properly on our cars without a lot of hacking. Good luck in the search.

Acey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Coupe Si HFP
Country flag
That looks like a pseudo McLaren airbrake attempt that will do nothing but impact fuel economy. :oops:

Chilidog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 civic SI coupe
Country flag
**BUMP**
Any GOOD 10th gen SI coupe diffusers? I keep seeing pics of them but can’t find where to get them

Sadé Smoove

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
My fuel economy tanked with it installed.. I took it off
Tbh I installed it and my MPG stayed about the same but I also tuned my car and FBO So for me to still get the same MPG with it on before I was tuned that probably means I would get a lil more if I didn't drive it like a bat out of hell 🤷🏾‍♂️. I get anywhere from 26 to 28 but I also do more street driving. I'm only on the highway for five to 10 minutes and my daily commute is only 15 minutes at a time so 🤷🏾‍♂️. If I were to cruise on the highway for 15 to 20 minutes straight, no traffic. I've seen 31 almost 32 MPG

I'm also not sure if some people have their fuel economy meter set to reset after every fill up/ ignition off/ or manually (which basically means never lol So it'll slowly go down every time you drive the car). I have mine set to ignition off so I know my economy per driving session

TonyTheTiger57

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 T-Bird, 78 Cougar, 84 Bronco, 85 F150 17 Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Tbh I installed it and my MPG stayed about the same but I also tuned my car and FBO So for me to still get the same MPG with it on before I was tuned that probably means I would get a lil more if I didn't drive it like a bat out of hell 🤷🏾‍♂️. I get anywhere from 26 to 28 but I also do more street driving. I'm only on the highway for five to 10 minutes and my daily commute is only 15 minutes at a time so 🤷🏾‍♂️. If I were to cruise on the highway for 15 to 20 minutes straight, no traffic. I've seen 31 almost 32 MPG

I'm also not sure if some people have their fuel economy meter set to reset after every fill up/ ignition off/ or manually (which basically means never lol So it'll slowly go down every time you drive the car). I have mine set to ignition off so I know my economy per driving session
I’m getting 36-40 MPG, I have FBO also. And a Ktune. It caused it to drop down to around 28-30 on the highway I think. It was a year ago, so I took it off. My car is for fun but I bought it for fuel mileage.

Sadé Smoove

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
36 to 40 👏. Damn lol... How many miles do you drive a day though. Cuz I only drive like 15 to 20 a day So I don't think I'm even traveling enough distance to get that kind of fuel economy. Especially considering again. I'm like 90% local street driving stop and go 🤷🏾‍♂️. I know it's more for looks though, especially considering the car is FWD. The car does feel more "planted" when I take sharp curves aggressively with it on though