Rose

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Country flag
Whats up everyone, I recently got my fk7 lowered on a set of D2 lowering springs on my stock wheels and I see that my tires are a bit tucked in. I was wondering if any of you are lowered on springs and have flush fitment? Also, what kind of wheel spec would you guys recommend for me to have flush fitment? Would I need wider wheels? Would I have to add spacers? Im trying to avoid rolling the fenders at all cost. Appreciate you very much, thank you!
Sponsored

UnknownNate

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback CVT
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Whats up everyone, I recently got my fk7 lowered on a set of D2 lowering springs on my stock wheels and I see that my tires are a bit tucked in. I was wondering if any of you are lowered on springs and have flush fitment? Also, what kind of wheel spec would you guys recommend for me to have flush fitment? Would I need wider wheels? Would I have to add spacers? Im trying to avoid rolling the fenders at all cost. Appreciate you very much, thank you!
I'd suggest checking out Fitment Industries and their gallery, as you can sort through their extensive list by brand or suspension setup.

dthanb

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Si, 2004 Mazda 3 Hatchback
https://www.civicx.com/forum/threads/►-official-aftermarket-wheel-and-tire-discussion-thread.60387/
Sponsored