OP
GlahdoSI

GlahdoSI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
It is noticeably shorter than the SI and the pre-2020 CTR shifter. For the cost, you really cannot beat what it offers.
? I already bought it and only bought the bushings
Sponsored

mjdecker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Si Sedan, '23 Subaru BRZ Limited
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I've been running the 17-18 CTR shifter on my Si for about a year and a half... bought it from the dealership for $50 and it's def a nice upgrade for the cost. I don't have anything to compare it to but I would say it's more clicky than the Si shifter.

This past Christmas my brother (way over spent) got me an Acuity Adjustable Shifter that I plan to put in soon.

OP
OP
GlahdoSI

GlahdoSI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
I've been running the 17-18 CTR shifter on my Si for about a year and a half... bought it from the dealership for $50 and it's def a nice upgrade for the cost. I don't have anything to compare it to but I would say it's more clicky than the Si shifter.

This past Christmas my brother (way over spent) got me an Acuity Adjustable Shifter that I plan to put in soon.
Just got my 20 type r shifter going to be putting it in this weekend with the aquity bushings

Neilg357

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK7
Country flag
Hey guys,
Did my install recently and notice the shifter bounces the trim when trying to go into first or second. It seems the curve in the shifter is too aggressive in comparison to the sport hatch stock shifter.
Has anyone else had this issue?
Sponsored