First Name
Skott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic SI Sedan, 2021 Subaru Crosstrek
Country flag
any warranties included in that price?
Nope, just as is, 1 free oil change (which I believe come with all purchases..??) anyone chime in?
EDIT
Dealer options were wheel locks and splash guards... I'm impartial on them both
Sponsored

kimtyson

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Blue Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
anyone chime in?
Congrats on your new car. I don't think your OTD price was horrible but it is because of the current market and COVID situation that you didn't do better. I really enjoy my Si and I hope you do, too. If I were you I'd look at it as "look at all this car I got for under $27k". I also see you already bought a Ktuner so you'll enjoy it even more after break-in.

MorrisGray

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mazda3 5sp manual, 2012 Genesis sedan
Country flag
I just read an article this morning that said the only Civic models in 2021, available with a manual transmission, will be the hatchback sport and sport touring. No more standard Civic sedans will have a manual and I believe it said no more of the naturally aspirated motors.
... 2022 Civic SI sedans only will still have manuals and of course the Type R.

skottharrison

First Name
Skott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic SI Sedan, 2021 Subaru Crosstrek
Country flag
I just read an article this morning that said the only Civic models in 2021, available with a manual transmission, will be the hatchback sport and sport touring. No more standard Civic sedans will have a manual and I believe it said no more of the naturally aspirated motors.
... 2022 Civic SI sedans only will still have manuals and of course the Type R.
That's similar to the Accord, the sport models were the only available manuals, and we all see what happened to the Accord... RIP Accord 6pd...
I almost purchased a used 2018 Accord 2.0 6spd but the wife convinced me to buy new...
I still don't know if the SI was the better choice, but I like the size, and extra features the SI has (mostly the LSD)...

racerguy180

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Acura Integra GS-R 2001 Acura Integra GS 2014 Acura MDX Advance
Country flag
Crapitol Honda (SJ) told me $5k adm & $2300 for pre installed "protection package"

Savethemanuals

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 PWP Civic SI Sedan
Country flag
Just got my 2020 civic si sedan. Paid 26.6k OTD (Northern VA). The other 6 dealers that I've quoted in the past 1.5 months all gave me a price of around 28-29k OTD.

First Name
Andrea
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Blue 4Dr
Country flag
I got mine for $32.2k CAD which I think was MSRP with a free set of Michelin X-ice 3's

Only options were window visors and all-weather mats.

kaptainkatsu

First Name
Katsu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Si Sedan
Country flag
I paid 27.7 OTD. Columbus, OH metro had 7-8 when I started looking just before Christmas and now they are all gone. I could have drove 2 hours to get one cheaper but then I would have had to drive 4 hours RT. I liked the dealership and my sales lady and the fact the dealership is on my way to work sealed the deal for me vs saving $500

KOIVUN1

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Si CBP
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hoping this is the right place to post this. I currently have a 2017 Touring and i really don't feel like putting a bunch of power into the cvt seeing as in the first two years of use it got over 35k miles/yr, and is sitting currently at 86k miles or so. Regardless of whether or not modding a civic with a cvt trans is good or bad, i want the Si, in cbp as well. After calling my local dealers i'm finding that the Si is becoming more and more rare since production of the Si was put on hiatus for 2021. basic economy laws regarding supply & demand and price & demand dictate that as time passes, the price of the Si is only going to increase. I've been quoted 31k, 29.8k, 29.2k, 30.4k and 28.6k for out the door prices. that last one being MSRP with taxes and then the rest are all markups. 26.2 for msrp + shipping, then an additional 2100 for taxes, then around 400 for doc fees and title fees. This is the best deal yet that I've been able to find, as well as being one of only 5 Si's within 150 miles of me.

I was planning on getting the Si, but in the spring, not this early in the winter. I have the monetary ability to get it any time, i just wasn't really expecting the necessity to get it to come so soon. I don't know what to do with regards to actually going through with it. Only recently turning 18, I've never really bought a car on my own. I have custom plates that I want on my new car, and i don't know what forms or whatever I would need from the DMV in order to sell my car. I am relying on selling my car first and then purchasing the Si after. I plan to buy it in full because my credit is non-existent so I'm not going to take payments. Any suggestions or tips would be greatly appreciated.

justasimpleman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 PWP FC1 Si
Country flag
Hoping this is the right place to post this. I currently have a 2017 Touring and i really don't feel like putting a bunch of power into the cvt seeing as in the first two years of use it got over 35k miles/yr, and is sitting currently at 86k miles or so. Regardless of whether or not modding a civic with a cvt trans is good or bad, i want the Si, in cbp as well. After calling my local dealers i'm finding that the Si is becoming more and more rare since production of the Si was put on hiatus for 2021. basic economy laws regarding supply & demand and price & demand dictate that as time passes, the price of the Si is only going to increase. I've been quoted 31k, 29.8k, 29.2k, 30.4k and 28.6k for out the door prices. that last one being MSRP with taxes and then the rest are all markups. 26.2 for msrp + shipping, then an additional 2100 for taxes, then around 400 for doc fees and title fees. This is the best deal yet that I've been able to find, as well as being one of only 5 Si's within 150 miles of me.

I was planning on getting the Si, but in the spring, not this early in the winter. I have the monetary ability to get it any time, i just wasn't really expecting the necessity to get it to come so soon. I don't know what to do with regards to actually going through with it. Only recently turning 18, I've never really bought a car on my own. I have custom plates that I want on my new car, and i don't know what forms or whatever I would need from the DMV in order to sell my car. I am relying on selling my car first and then purchasing the Si after. I plan to buy it in full because my credit is non-existent so I'm not going to take payments. Any suggestions or tips would be greatly appreciated.
IMO, go for it now... they’ll get harder and harder to find. Talk to the different dealerships, and have them fight each other for you business. They’ll more than likely beat each others prices.

as far as custom plates, as far as I know, it’s not current available due to the whole covid situation. I wanted to get custom on my si, and I couldn’t. Only option that was available was sequential numbers on specialty plates. When it is available, you’d need to go to the dmv, aaa (if you’re a member), or you can also do it online on the dmv website.

VarmintCong

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Focus ST Line X (sold 2020 Si sedan)
Country flag

A dealer that will offer MSRP over the phone will probably offer $1k off if you're in person and about to walk out. Mine went from $0 over phone (and initially in person) to $1200 or something off (I forget) when I started walking out.

honda's website is the best way to see if any cars in incoming. But definitely looks like they're disappearing. I see only red and white in my area now and few of those.

Edit: Can't find any incoming Si's in my area, but you do have to enter a bunch of zip codes to check.
Sponsored