10th gen CIVIC SI - What did you pay?

jakdotdot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 SI
Country flag
Letting them know you wanted that color is where you screwed up. Those rare/weird colors tend to be difficult to move on the new market.

so, If you acted like you didn't want that color, they would have negotiated the price (most likely).
Sponsored

VarmintCong

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Focus ST Line X (sold 2020 Si sedan)
Country flag
hey guys, what are reasonable fees for a dealer? I got a couple dealerships to agree to $2100 off MSRP for an Si but haven't talked fees yet. I don't mind paying reasonable fees but not sure what those are.

kimtyson

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Blue Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

jandr272

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Civic Si, ‘18 CR-V EX-L
Country flag
I paid $26,763 OTD, which was MSRP - mil. discount ($1,000) + dealer fee ($698) + taxes ($905), from Autopark Honda in Cary, NC. I'd put $500 down for first refusal so I didn't try to haggle.

Last edited:

herox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Civic Si
hey guys, what are reasonable fees for a dealer? I got a couple dealerships to agree to $2100 off MSRP for an Si but haven't talked fees yet. I don't mind paying reasonable fees but not sure what those are.
You should ask for OTD prices. I don't care what the dealership fees are as long as the OTD price is good compared to other dealerships in the area.

MrAmAzn

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Toyota Corolla, '12 Honda Pilot
Country flag
I paid $26,763 OTD, which was MSRP - mil. discount ($1,000) + dealer fee ($698) + taxes ($905), from Autopark Honda in Cary, NC. I'd put $500 down for first refusal so I didn't try to haggle.
I live in your area and have heard good things about Autopark Honda. Did you look at the Durham and Sanford Honda dealerships as well?

jandr272

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Civic Si, ‘18 CR-V EX-L
Country flag
Did you look at the Durham and Sanford Honda dealerships as well?
I saw 3 local-ish on Honda.com, all in transit, and 1 white. I think Burlington and Greensboro had 1 each in transit, and Charlotte had 2 on lot, but none of them were white. I called and reserved first refusal on the white one for $500 (refundable).

I then emailed 3-4 sales guys I’d worked with at other dealers, including Salisbury and Crown in Durham; all said they’d let me know when they have 1 coming but it’d be @ MSRP. I test drove the car and loved the white in person, and it was too tempting to grab it, even at MSRP; especially since I told them ahead of time I don’t want nuffin’ but the damn car.

Mark was great. I told him my kids would be with me and I want to be in and out, and it was clear he prepped when I got there. The finance guy was pretty grumpy. I’m sure he’s graded on how much add on crap he sells and, again, nuffin’ but the damn car.

ty77064

First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Today, I'm picking up a White 2020 Si Sedan for my son. $25,840 OTD, an okay deal, but we wanted to be one of the first to get this color since COVID in Texas. I put in a deposit 3 weeks ago.
Russell and Smith Honda in Houston has been great so far.

(last month)
I had a guy from First Texas Honda in Austin who tried to sell me one for $28,767 because "they were the only one in Texas that has one." But really, they were one of the first ones to get the "In Transit" designation on their shipment.

Last edited:

kimtyson

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Blue Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Bad news. Honda dropped the special finance rates for the Si. I hope it returns along with the $1000 loyalty. I believe their thinking is since these cars are not really around in numbers, there is no reason to provide special offers. I may need to wait even longer for my Si.

VarmintCong

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Focus ST Line X (sold 2020 Si sedan)
Country flag
Bad news. Honda dropped the special finance rates for the Si. I hope it returns along with the $1000 loyalty. I believe their thinking is since these cars are not really around in numbers, there is no reason to provide special offers. I may need to wait even longer for my Si.
yeah their stock is probably too low to bother with incentives. Car sales are strong, which is no shock when the government hands out $3 trillion. Wall St reported that stock buying among the lowest income group was up 900%. People are using their stimulus to buy stocks, cars etc.

IByrdl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Si Sedan
Country flag
Just put a deposit down on a new SI in transit arriving in a couple weeks. I was quoted 23.5k including the ridiculously priced doc fee (no add-ons) before TTL. It was the cheapest I got inside a 4 hour drive and no one else could get me to that price.

I feel good about that price based on what I'm seeing here ?

My 2013 LX was totaled in my parking lot by another tenant so I'm excited to join the SI fam, been drooling over them since I was a kid at the Honda dealer with my dad.

kimtyson

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Blue Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Just put a deposit down on a new SI in transit arriving in a couple weeks. I was quoted 23.5k including the ridiculously priced doc fee (no add-ons) before TTL. It was the cheapest I got inside a 4 hour drive and no one else could get me to that price.

I feel good about that price based on what I'm seeing here ?

My 2013 LX was totaled in my parking lot by another tenant so I'm excited to join the SI fam, been drooling over them since I was a kid at the Honda dealer with my dad.
That's a pretty good price in the current market place. What city\state are you in? And, what color will the new car be? Coupe or sedan?

IByrdl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Si Sedan
Country flag
That's a pretty good price in the current market place. What city\state are you in? And, what color will the new car be? Coupe or sedan?
I'm in Knoxville, TN. It's a sedan in RR which was my first choice. I'm coming from a blue 9th gen so I did like the ABM a lot as well and it was my backup color but price was the biggest factor.

BoostinIX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SI Sedan
Country flag
New 2020 White SI Sedan - Dealer add-ons were wheel locks, nitrogen, and pinstripe (Not that I wanted any of those)
MD for 6% tax, no trade.

$26,250 OTD
Sponsored