skottharrison

First Name
Skott
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Civic SI Sedan
Country flag
any warranties included in that price?
Nope, just as is, 1 free oil change (which I believe come with all purchases..??) anyone chime in?
EDIT
Dealer options were wheel locks and splash guards... I'm impartial on them both

Advertisement

kimtyson

First Name
Kim
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Blue Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
anyone chime in?
Congrats on your new car. I don't think your OTD price was horrible but it is because of the current market and COVID situation that you didn't do better. I really enjoy my Si and I hope you do, too. If I were you I'd look at it as "look at all this car I got for under $27k". I also see you already bought a Ktuner so you'll enjoy it even more after break-in.

MorrisGray

First Name
Tony
Reaction score
Car(s)
2006 Mazda3 5sp manual, 2012 Genesis sedan
Country flag
I just read an article this morning that said the only Civic models in 2021, available with a manual transmission, will be the hatchback sport and sport touring. No more standard Civic sedans will have a manual and I believe it said no more of the naturally aspirated motors.
... 2022 Civic SI sedans only will still have manuals and of course the Type R.

skottharrison

First Name
Skott
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Civic SI Sedan
Country flag
I just read an article this morning that said the only Civic models in 2021, available with a manual transmission, will be the hatchback sport and sport touring. No more standard Civic sedans will have a manual and I believe it said no more of the naturally aspirated motors.
... 2022 Civic SI sedans only will still have manuals and of course the Type R.
That's similar to the Accord, the sport models were the only available manuals, and we all see what happened to the Accord... RIP Accord 6pd...
I almost purchased a used 2018 Accord 2.0 6spd but the wife convinced me to buy new...
I still don't know if the SI was the better choice, but I like the size, and extra features the SI has (mostly the LSD)...

justasimpleman

Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 SGP EX hatch
Country flag
Dealerships really feel like they have gold with these sis. One dealer told me they’re marking up $6k from msrp.

racerguy180

First Name
Erik
Reaction score
Car(s)
1995 Acura Integra GS-R 2001 Acura Integra GS 2014 Acura MDX Advance
Country flag
Crapitol Honda (SJ) told me $5k adm & $2300 for pre installed "protection package"

Advertisement

Advertisement