10th gen CIVIC SI - What did you pay?

Siiick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 GT500, 20 Bolt EV, 19 Z06
Country flag
I got a very similar deal. Still haven’t gotten my car yet. It’s stuck at the port. I was hoping for a bit more off but due to the Coronavirus stuff Honda dealers are apparently having problems getting new cars in to sell. So they have stopped aggressive pricing.

but it’s much better than almost all th other dealers I found. 26OTD is the best I could find until the dealer I was talking to finally caved...
Yep, I think 25k OTD is very fair - that's what I ended up paying as well after receiving several different offers ranging from 26k up to 30k OTD. I will say anyone who is in the market at this very moment should wait another month or two if at all possible - I predict prices will continue to drop.
Sponsored

caliboy15

First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
too many to list.... jk
Country flag
I got a very similar deal. Still haven’t gotten my car yet. It’s stuck at the port. I was hoping for a bit more off but due to the Coronavirus stuff Honda dealers are apparently having problems getting new cars in to sell. So they have stopped aggressive pricing.

but it’s much better than almost all th other dealers I found. 26OTD is the best I could find until the dealer I was talking to finally caved...
I was surprised I negotiated thru txt and within 1 hour I got the car. This was the best car buying experience Ive had, they’re not pushy with add on too. They just want to move inventory and make the sale

nabbz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Just picked up mine today si sedan black with summer tires and typical dealer added bs accessories (tint, splash guards, cargo tray, pin stripes which were poorly "stickered" on so I had them remove that including the dealer logos)

23.3k vehicle price with TTL final cost entirely OTD was 24.8k. Overall felt price was fair considering I had it at invoice price and didn't care what added dealer goodies they put in.

letsgoMINAJE

First Name
Minaje
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 CBP Si Sedan
Country flag
Thinking about buying a 2018 SI Sedan black. 20k miles. Dealership asking $20,990. Worth it? Obviously, i'm going to try to get that down, but what's a good price?

mechanical42

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wife Prius, 2019 Civic Hatchback
Country flag
I wouldn't go more than 18k for it. New 2020s can be had for 22k+TTL

DOZOIR

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Si Coupe (lunar silver)
Country flag
I wouldn't go more than 18k for it. New 2020s can be had for 22k+TTL
Dealers here in New England will not budge below $24k (with destination and before TTL) on the Si Coupe.

Bunhyung

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Sport Touring
$25,583.00 for a 2020 sedan with wheel locks, Auto dimming mirror, and mudguards. Dealers want an arm and a leg for accessories and installation so but them online and install yourself. I wasn't too worried about the price because the dealer gave me a great trade-in.

NHCivicGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 R
Country flag
Dealers here in New England will not budge below $24k (with destination and before TTL) on the Si Coupe.
Depends on the dealer honestly. I got my 2020 Si sedan for $22,600 OTD in NH, and a friend of mine got his 2020 Si coupe for $22,400 OTD.

DOZOIR

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Depends on the dealer honestly. I got my 2020 Si sedan for $22,600 OTD in NH, and a friend of mine got his 2020 Si coupe for $22,400 OTD.
Recently? Of course there are some other factors like trade or no trade, cash or finance, lease, etc.

NHCivicGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 R
Country flag
Recently? Of course there are some other factors like trade or no trade, cash or finance, lease, etc.
Yes, mine was February and his was in March. No trade in for either of us and we're financed.

DOZOIR

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Yes, mine was February and his was in March. No trade in for either of us and we're financed.
The dealers within 75 miles of RI will not even take $23K plus TTL...

NHCivicGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 R
Country flag
The dealers within 75 miles of RI will not even take $23K plus TTL...
Keep trying! It took me negotiating with several dealers, and walking away from two. Finally one who was the highest came down to that offer when I told them I would be by in the morning when it was cleared off the truck. Dealers can be tough sometimes, but stand firm with what you know you want/should pay and you'll eventually find one. Soon the dealers are going to be hurting, a lot of them don't realize it yet. There's also rebates going on now, so you should be able to do even better than I did in theory. Dealers still making the same amount at the end of the day with those rebates.

VarmintCong

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Focus ST Line X (sold 2020 Si sedan)
Country flag
wow does that include the loyalty rebate or any other rebate?
NH has no sales tax though so most in NE can't match that price OTD.

PdxJose

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
I got my 2020 Si Coupe for 25,300, 14 days ago. They included all-weather mats, wheels locks, mudguards, trunk tray, and a car cover LOL. Tax-free, I live in Oregon and there was no trade-in or money down.

NHCivicGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 R
Country flag
wow does that include the loyalty rebate or any other rebate?
NH has no sales tax though so most in NE can't match that price OTD.
Very true! And it only included a $500 recent college grad rebate. I know they have an additional $1,000 rebate now too or something.
Sponsored