• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Florida 10th Gen Civic Si PRL CAI (Street), Ktuner V1.2, All Weather Mats, Honda Trunk Mat FS

seagelcg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X Gen Civic Si
Country flag
Hey everyone. I sold my Civic Si not long ago. Couldn’t pass up an offer I received from a friend.

I am Located in Orlando, FL.

PRL Cold Air Intake (Street) less than 10k miles - $275

Unlocked Ktuner V1.2 with TSP Stage 1 Tune(emailed to you upon purchase) - $400 (verified with Ktuner over the phone that the tuner is unlocked)

Take both Intake and Tuner for $650 (shipped on my expense in the 48 US States if you take em both)

Tuner and CAI had a significant boost in power together over stock. Definitely turns heads with the CAI.

Smartliner complete front and rear mats purchased May of this year. Like New condition - $75

Genuine Honda Trunk liner - $30

If you’re interested in all the parts, let me know and I can work out a shipped offer with you.

Prices per part does not including shipping. Let me know your zip and I can arrange a quote for shipping per part.

Honda Civic 10th gen 10th Gen Civic Si PRL CAI (Street), Ktuner V1.2, All Weather Mats, Honda Trunk Mat FS E163F938-76C3-428B-97E9-566D770A467C

Honda Civic 10th gen 10th Gen Civic Si PRL CAI (Street), Ktuner V1.2, All Weather Mats, Honda Trunk Mat FS B864FF86-A44D-426E-B6B2-8E5C75EA3CF0

Honda Civic 10th gen 10th Gen Civic Si PRL CAI (Street), Ktuner V1.2, All Weather Mats, Honda Trunk Mat FS 940EAB6A-6263-4C79-B915-BDCF94825D72

Honda Civic 10th gen 10th Gen Civic Si PRL CAI (Street), Ktuner V1.2, All Weather Mats, Honda Trunk Mat FS BA1500FD-5DC4-41DB-8B2E-7363FF160950

number9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic SI
Country flag
Are the mats for a sedan? I was looking at the site. I have the coupe, so I am pretty sure they do not fit.

OP
OP

seagelcg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X Gen Civic Si
Country flag
Are the mats for a sedan? I was looking at the site. I have the coupe, so I am pretty sure they do not fit.
Correct. They’re for a sedan.

i couldn’t tell you if Coupe lay out is different