giannis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda civic lx
Country flag
hey guys
I own a 2016 civic lx 6speedMT.
I recently bought a K&N cold air intake (which im gonna install soon) cuz i wanna add some more power to my beauty.
I know since its not turbo you cant do miracles (totally fine with it)but i have a question
How would a combination of this cold air intake,full exhaust system (with or without a tune) and a ktuner work?
Would it get 30-40hp?
Would it worth the 2k dollars invested on it?
I dont want to hear about the results that i could possibly have if i owned the si with this money cuz i know it would be a rocket.
Thanks in advance for your answers
Sponsored

herox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Civic Si
hey guys
I own a 2016 civic lx 6speedMT.
I recently bought a K&N cold air intake (which im gonna install soon) cuz i wanna add some more power to my beauty.
I know since its not turbo you cant do miracles (totally fine with it)but i have a question
How would a combination of this cold air intake,full exhaust system (with or without a tune) and a ktuner work?
Would it get 30-40hp?
Would it worth the 2k dollars invested on it?
I dont want to hear about the results that i could possibly have if i owned the si with this money cuz i know it would be a rocket.
Thanks in advance for your answers
Check out this thread: https://www.civicx.com/forum/thread...ig-gains-confirmed-for-the-second-time.17353/

Ktuner and downpipe will give you your biggest gains. Intake and exhaust is pretty much for extra noise.