Threads
Reaction score
Website
TypeRLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Here's the list for those who PMed/emailed us .Thanks!
Sponsored

NoKz

Speed Limit Tester
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Si Coupe (Sold 12/2021)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

Acey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Coupe Si HFP
Country flag
The TypeRLED bulbs are absolute garbage and will die within 6-10 weeks of installing them. Avoid at all costs.

OP
OP
TypeRLEDs

TypeRLEDs

#1 Source for 10thgen LEDs
Threads
Reaction score
Website
TypeRLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
The TypeRLED bulbs are absolute garbage and will die within 6-10 weeks of installing them. Avoid at all costs.
Hello Acey,

If you have any issues with our LEDs, Please contact us so we can further assist you.

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type-R
Country flag
Please elaborate, did you install a set on your car? Which ones did you install? Did you install them properly? Did you try contacting them directly to address your issues? What did they say? I have had mine installed for a year and still going strong, and the same can be said for everyone else I know personally that has installed the full loadout from Typerleds. I did have one brake light flicker from being part of a bad batch, but addressed it with TypeRleds and within days was sent a brand new led which has since been flawless. Issues like that are inevitable with the nature of these parts, but with TypeRleds you can rest assured that any issues will be handled personally and resolved quickly.

Acey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Coupe Si HFP
Country flag
1156 rear ambers. I'd read about them being trash, but decided to take the risk because turn signals have such a low duty cycle. 6 weeks in one fails, 8 weeks in the other fails. I was literally signalling less in an effort to extend the life of those bulbs. Trash. I've built retro headlights and taillights... pretty sure I know how to install an 1156 bulb.

ctrmofo

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 lambo lp550-2, '18 honda ctr cw (r-12321), 14' porsche cayman s, '16 porsche macan s, '13 mini jcw nme stage 1, '15 audi s3 apr stage 2, '15 audi q3, '12 monster 1100 evo, '16 triumph thruxton r, deposited for '19 lambo huracan performante
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Pretty bold statement for one incident, don’t you think? I have ALL tail light bulbs and almost a year with zero issues whatsoever and so does that mean mine are garbage and should remove them to throw in trash?

Makes no sense at all. Thousands of bulbs with other owners and just cuz it’s you it’s “garbage” and “avoid at all costs”? Smh

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type-R
Country flag
1156 rear ambers. I'd read about them being trash, but decided to take the risk because turn signals have such a low duty cycle. 6 weeks in one fails, 8 weeks in the other fails. I was literally signalling less in an effort to extend the life of those bulbs. Trash. I've built retro headlights and taillights... pretty sure I know how to install an 1156 bulb.
I'm sorry you had that experience... but again did you even attempt contacting TypeRleds? And your experience is far outweighed by those that have had only positive experiences with no failure - including myself and various others you can find on this forum. Doesn't that make you at least consider the possibility of you receiving lemons? Give them the chance to make it right and you'll see that TypeRleds is about more than just the product.

OP
OP
TypeRLEDs

TypeRLEDs

Threads
Reaction score
Website
TypeRLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hello Acey

Please PM us your order number and additional details of your experience so we can take care of you.

Acey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Coupe Si HFP
Country flag
Pretty bold statement for one incident, don’t you think? I have ALL tail light bulbs and almost a year with zero issues whatsoever and so does that mean mine are garbage and should remove them to throw in trash?

Makes no sense at all. Thousands of bulbs with other owners and just cuz it’s you it’s “garbage” and “avoid at all costs”? Smh
Don't throw away bulbs you already have that are working, unless you're a complete idiot. I didn't tell you to do that. If you're buying new ones and haven't yet bought any, I suggest buying from a reputable online source. Don't put words in my mouth.

I won't put them on my cars or any cars I retrofit. That's all. I don't give a shit what you do, but I'm not building for people and putting crap bulbs in their cars. My stakes are higher.

julianzh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-t, 2019 GTI Autobahn DSG
Country flag
Bought an e26 bulb for my bathroom. Burned out in two days. All e26 bulbs are crap and trash.

Just like retro fit.

OP
OP
TypeRLEDs

TypeRLEDs

Threads
Reaction score
Website
TypeRLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Of course I did. Still no response.
We responded to you.

We also asked for proof of purchase via order number.
Or you can provide us an email.

But you stated since you didn't have a proof of purchase then did not want to pursue to resolve this issue.

If you would like us to help please PM us your email and name so we can get this straightened out.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.