ronnie1105

First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Coupe
Country flag
So I have a 2016 Civic coupe and I went to a muffler shop to get an estimate on a Invidia r400 Gemini exhaust with the three exhaust tips.

As we all know a civic coupe does not have a center mounted exhaust but when I went to the shop I was told that they could cut into the bottom of my rear bumper diffuser and cut a bit of the piping to have it center mounted or I could buy a new bumper that fits a center mount such as an SI bumper instead of them cutting into my original.

Will a 2016+ Civic Coupe Si rear bumper fit the 2016 coupe model? Or even the 2020 Civic Sport Coupe rear bumper?

let me know, thanks
Sponsored

bluehatch17

First Name
bluehatch17
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 sport touring hatchback. 2019 Coupe sport.
Country flag
The bumpers are interchangeable. Just don’t use a sedan or hatch one. And type r is a no also, the fender won’t align properly.

OP
OP
ronnie1105

ronnie1105

First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Coupe
Country flag
The bumpers are interchangeable. Just don’t use a sedan or hatch one. And type r is a no also, the fender won’t align properly.
Thanks for the help, I’ll order it and give them the go ahead

2019fc4

First Name
Dana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Coupe Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Did you have it installed? Were there any issues? I have a coupe sport and I’m looking into alternative exhaust options so I’m interested in this if all went well but it looked like that exhaust was made for either the Si/CTR and cant be interchanged
Sponsored