Ty3366!!

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic SI
Country flag
Update on removing the CDV? I have the Spec stage3+/SMF for about 7k miles and if i go above 5500 rpm it wont let me in 2nd for a second and sometimes 4th to 5th same thing. With regular driving sometimes it feels like the clutch is sticking right at the engagement point like in the pedal it has a skip i would describe it as. Last issue is normally it engages about 3/4 on the peddle and if im in a parking lot backing into a spot and the parking lot is not flat it engages right at the bottom like an inch of the floor. Very random and doesnt always do it. Also sometimes does it pulling out. Does removing the CDV fix that and how bad if any has the damage been on everyones tranny/drivetrain? Any issues? Or does everyone just love it
Sponsored

hobby-man

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 WRX STi, 2018 Sport Touring Hatchback (sold)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Update on removing the CDV? I have the Spec stage3+/SMF for about 7k miles and if i go above 5500 rpm it wont let me in 2nd for a second and sometimes 4th to 5th same thing. With regular driving sometimes it feels like the clutch is sticking right at the engagement point like in the pedal it has a skip i would describe it as. Last issue is normally it engages about 3/4 on the peddle and if im in a parking lot backing into a spot and the parking lot is not flat it engages right at the bottom like an inch of the floor. Very random and doesnt always do it. Also sometimes does it pulling out. Does removing the CDV fix that and how bad if any has the damage been on everyones tranny/drivetrain? Any issues? Or does everyone just love it
Not saying the CDV delete wouldn't help but that sounds more to me like you're suffering from high RPM lockouts which is usually solved with an upgraded CMC.

kshawn

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Country flag
If you're going with a aftermarket CMC. There's only one smart choice and that's emmans modified OEM CMC.
Sponsored