Tuner
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.phearable.net
Vehicle(s)
Tuner
Country flag
I'm thinking of getting the prl intercooler. How has that been for you?

I was thinking of getting lighter wheels, i have the stock ones but pilot sport a/s 4s for tires. Seems to grip well at times but still lose traction.
Nice results!

PRL intercoolers are 10% OFF on our website for black friday :)

FLOPPER

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic LX 6MT
Country flag
Flex fuel kit with custom tune, lighter wheels/better tires, downpipe, rear motor mount.

I wouldn't bother with things like IC or other cooling mods right now if you're just going for 1/4 mile reduction.

Myx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic EX (Hatchback/CVT)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Finally did it last night. Passed the 14sec mark, also PR in 60 run.
Just got my IC, installing shortly. Have wheels on my wishlist too

Screenshot_20201203-234049.jpg

Screenshot_20201204-071223.jpg

I need to invest in this software. I no longer want to rely on my Torque Pro software. What software is this? I see quite a few people here using it. Seems like a very useful tool to compare modifications.

maddmatt02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic ex-t 2016 crv lx 2001 accord ex 1997 integra gs
Country flag
I need to invest in this software. I no longer want to rely on my Torque Pro software. What software is this? I see quite a few people here using it. Seems like a very useful tool to compare modifications.
Looks like the user interface for dragy. Is like a vbox sort of, I got mine from BMS for 99 bucks I think.

Reactions: Myx

alao01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Ex-L
Country flag
Looks like the user interface for dragy. Is like a vbox sort of, I got mine from BMS for 99 bucks I think.
Correct. It is the dragy app and device.

I've since used it post IC install and its been consistent with the passing (20-40, 30-50 etc) and also 1/4 mile runs

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase

Myx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Big thanks guys! One track (Englishtown) already closed up on me and Atco Raceway is considering selling their track to some developers. It's bad enough waiting for a good track day to test modifications at the dragstrip. This Covid may kill some 1/4 mile dragstrips altogether. Can't let the fate of my testing be at the whim of these dragstrips. Ugghh......this year.

maddmatt02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Big thanks guys! One track (Englishtown) already closed up on me and Atco Raceway is considering selling their track to some developers. It's bad enough waiting for a good track day to test modifications at the dragstrip. This Covid may kill some 1/4 mile dragstrips altogether. Can't let the fate of my testing be at the whim of these dragstrips. Ugghh......this year.
Oh yeah this year blows! For most of it I lived in a 5th wheel with 2 little kids in a very rainy area and of course JUST as everything started opening back up our governor shot us back to phase 1 which means no restaurants/bowling alleys/gyms/etc... so we couldn't even go anywhere. I haven't used my dragy in a while but it seemed pretty consistent when I did. I never got anywhere close to 13s on the street though lol.

• Sad

Myx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Oh yeah this year blows! For most of it I lived in a 5th wheel with 2 little kids in a very rainy area and of course JUST as everything started opening back up our governor shot us back to phase 1 which means no restaurants/bowling alleys/gyms/etc... so we couldn't even go anywhere. I haven't used my dragy in a while but it seemed pretty consistent when I did. I never got anywhere close to 13s on the street though lol.

Maybe next year bro. Your early videos and postings were the only drive I had to make this car faster to be honest. I stayed glued to the screen reading and writing down what worked and didn't. There was no-one else to compare too on street tires (Not counting PRL's shop car). So I'm thankful for your 'boost' to get my slow car going. Good luck with whatever you have cooking up.

maddmatt02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Maybe next year bro. Your early videos and postings were the only drive I had to make this car faster to be honest. I stayed glued to the screen reading and writing down what worked and didn't. There was no-one else to compare too on street tires (Not counting PRL's shop car). So I'm thankful for your 'boost' to get my slow car going. Good luck with whatever you have cooking up.
I've been debating putting it all on YouTube but I'm getting ready to "build" an RD1...

What's your best time so far? 13.4x?

Myx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I've been debating putting it all on YouTube but I'm getting ready to "build" an RD1...

What's your best time so far? 13.4x?
Yes sir! I have not raced at all this year due to my 'mishap'. I have a few things I'm looking forward to testing out. Minor things but potentially effective. Will see!
Sponsored