1. We still need ET60 wheels 2. Here's some ET53 at least (edit: and two ET60 options)

spyder57

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ABP CTR
Country flag
Those have been discussed before. They are 5x120.65 (5x4.75"), not 5x120.
Got a link to the discussion? 120.65 shouldn't be much of an issue, I'm sure we could find a converter to go up slightly in the bolt diameter.
Sponsored

baldheadracing

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8
Country flag
Got a link to the discussion? 120.65 shouldn't be much of an issue, I'm sure we could find a converter to go up slightly in the bolt diameter.
Nope. As for differing bolt patterns, wobble nuts/washers could be used, but they have their own drawbacks, especially as the wheels are not hub-centric. In any case, word was that wheel/size was discontinued.
BTW did your friend ever test out the ARC wheels with +58 offset?
Nope. I do not think that there is enough clearance to lose 10mm once wheel/tire flex are taken into account.

spyder57

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ABP CTR
Country flag
Nope. As for differing bolt patterns, wobble nuts/washers could be used, but they have their own drawbacks, especially as the wheels are not hub-centric. In any case, word was that wheel/size was discontinued.

Nope. I do not think that there is enough clearance to lose 10mm once wheel/tire flex are taken into account.
Thanks for the responses. Agreed, the wheels not being hub centric would be a concern, but I'll see what Evasive gets back to me with. It seems as well that no one makes M14 wobble nuts - bolts are available but then I would have to remove the studs.

Not enough clearance on the inboard front end? When I did a test fit with VMR 18x9.5 +57 wheels, there was plenty of clearance. The only issue was brake clearance.

baldheadracing

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8
Country flag
Tires need more clearance than wheels. However, the tires that I run, e.g., RE-71R's last year, do run wide for size.
Sponsored