1 thing you hate about your 10th gen civic?

silverrascal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX hatch
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Are you going to replace them with OEM or aftermarket? I'd love some quieter ones b/c mine make that terrible rubber dragging noise and it's annoying
I’ve resigned to buying the OEM inserts and replacing them more often. They’re relatively cheap and easy to replace.
Sponsored

ITGuyLevi

First Name
Levi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sport Touring
Country flag
Are you going to replace them with OEM or aftermarket? I'd love some quieter ones b/c mine make that terrible rubber dragging noise and it's annoying
I replaced mine with a pair of PIAA silicone ones... Insanely quite and 1000x better than the OEM ones that came on the car.

HalfBreed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Sport Sedan, 2.0 CVT
Country flag
"Hate" is a strong word. Some minor annoyances about mine after a few hundred miles on the odo: No individual tire pressure info and no variance in the intermittent wiper speed. Small nitpicks. But just a couple little things I miss from my last vehicle.

bb49

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Civic
Country flag
My biggest beef about this car is the CVT shifter.
I always down shift especially when coming off the highway or heading down a steep hill. The downshift goes fine but the shifter does not do a smooth upshift. Too often it goes straight forward into neutral.
All I ask for is a smoother shifter.

MutatedMango

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Civic Si FC3
Country flag
"Hate" is a strong word. Some minor annoyances about mine after a few hundred miles on the odo: No individual tire pressure info and no variance in the intermittent wiper speed. Small nitpicks. But just a couple little things I miss from my last vehicle.
What car did you used to have?

ITGuyLevi

First Name
Levi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sport Touring
Country flag
Do you know what size they are by any chance?
The two I bought are:

PIAA 95045 Super Silicone Wiper Blade - 18" 450mm (Pack of 1) (Says it doesn't fit the Civic but it does)
PIAA 95065 Super Silicone Wiper Blade - 26" 650mm (Pack of 1) (Says it fit's and does)

I don't know why the 18" one said it wouldn't fit but it fit perfectly on the right side (using the same j channel adapter as the left).

Tonysil

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
Country flag
The two I bought are:

PIAA 95045 Super Silicone Wiper Blade - 18" 450mm (Pack of 1) (Says it doesn't fit the Civic but it does)
PIAA 95065 Super Silicone Wiper Blade - 26" 650mm (Pack of 1) (Says it fit's and does)

I don't know why the 18" one said it wouldn't fit but it fit perfectly on the right side (using the same j channel adapter as the left).
Do you know if just the inserts would fit in the Honda wiper?

DoctorC

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring in Sonic Gray
Country flag
Sure wish you could adjust the bass and treble while playing music in AA.
Yeah kinda lame you have to switch to a different source to change the EQ. But it's better than not having one

brotard

First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX
Country flag
I thought the car has manual tilt/telescoping steering wheel?
I just looked it up, and apparently it does! I could never find it so I figured it didn't have one, which I thought was weird.

DoctorC

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring in Sonic Gray
Country flag
I just looked it up, and apparently it does! I could never find it so I figured it didn't have one, which I thought was weird.
hah yeah I thought so. It would have been nice as an auto unit but at least it's there. I am also aggrieved by the lack of a sunglass storage too. But I made a thread here regarding alternatives for sunglass storage and we came up with some cool ideas. Even one that replaces the "oh shit" handle on the drivers side with a proper sunglass holder.

https://www.civicx.com/threads/where-do-you-keep-your-sunglasses-in-the-hatchback.44297/#post-728191
Sponsored

Last edited: